D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Leif

Adventurer
Stone Mill -- Priest of Diancecht's Home

The group arrives at the dwelling in short order, and finds the priest outside, trimming the bushes near him house, and singing a drinking song as he does so.

Lee is shocked Harald didn't ask to see the high exalted grand-pooba priest.

Spotting the obvious holy symbol worn by the priest, she says, "Pardon my friend. He was dropped as a child..." she looks at Harald appraisingly "...several times. We were hired by the mayor to investigate the bandits and their demands for three diamonds. Perhaps we could ask you a few questions."

Leif

Adventurer
Stone Mill -- Priest of Diancecht's Home

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, I am Father O'Bannon of the Temple of Diancecht. Terrible, terrible business that is about the bandits. What may I, I say, what may I do fer you?" the priest says, lowering his pruning hook and mopping sweat from his brow with a tan cloth.

Fifthteach steps forward, leaning on Warhammer for support.
"G'day Father. I'm Fiftheach Featherbrew, send here by the Temple of Goibhniu to offer my assistance in this time 'o need. He makes a little bow. Be there anything you know about the Bandit's themselves? Were they 'ere before these demands or arrive just resently?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“Anything you can tell us will be helpful,” Risia added. “Like perhaps where they are known to hole up, or somewhere they often hit. Who is their leader, and have they done anything like this before? How many are there rumored to be?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Stone Mill -- Priest of Diancecht's home, Father O'Bannon

"Now that you mention it, there have been some other reports of bandits in the area, that is in Red Wall, and I believe they have even been seen near The Griffon's Head, as well as in Stone Mill, of course. What this may mean I am not certain."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“Huh. The Griffon’s Head and Red Wall. Those are both in opposite directions,” Risia mused. “But good places to start. When was the last time they were seen in Stone Mill?” she asked the priest. “And do you know which direction they went?”

Risia tapped thoughtfully on the end of what looked like a large icicle tucked into her belt. “Would you mind if we examined the diamond you hold that the bandits are demanding for ransom? And would you happen to know anything of this third diamond? Why would they ask for it if no one knows of it?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation