D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“But why the diamonds?” Risia mused. There was nothing special about this diamond.

After making sure the mayor got his jewelry back, she nodded in agreement on the motion to continue on. “Let’s see if we can find this priest. Otherwise we should head out and find these bandits and just retrieve the man’s wife. Perhaps they will have more answers.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Town Hall -- Mayor of Stone Mill

"Yes, the priest's home is right next to the temple, which is just up the street, I doubt if you can miss it."

As they step outside and are basically alone, Lee says to Fiftheach, "I'm thinking a resurrection spell. They require diamonds. What was your thought?"

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald follows the others out."What's all this whispering could it be love? I think it is this will be excellent for my epic. I hope one of you dies protecting the other one the unwashed masses will eat it up!" but oh my they beard I bet it would be itchy let's hope beards don't catch on. I definitely need to replace my boots they feel out of style, maybe I could fob them off as old? Ironic? Retro we shall call them retro! I'm setting trends am ready!

If anyone said anything Harald was to absorbed in himself to notice or even if he was heading the right way.

Last edited:

OOC: Is Harald talking out loud in the bold sections? If so

Lee looks at Harald and narrows her gaze. She gets close to him, the scent of fresh flowers coming off of her not exactly as intimidating as she would probably like. Slightly taller, she looks down at him and says, "You do not have my permission to sing about any romance I might be involved in. Ever. Do you understand?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: It is missed a " sorry

Although she smelt nice Harald was less than impressed with this commoner entering his personal space. He quickly walks of mumbling something incoherent.

Remove ads