Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

renau1g

First Post
Luckily the Runepriest's haven't been affected much. I'm in the same boat as Mowgli though, I haven't purchased any of the books since the Martial Power book after the large amounts of errata to the PHB I. I don't expect too much differences, but I do use the character builder to make my PCs. I know a lot about 4e, but not enough about the errata to be able to catch any changes. I'll do my best though :)

Leif

Adventurer
Luckily the Runepriest's haven't been affected much. I'm in the same boat as Mowgli though, I haven't purchased any of the books since the Martial Power book after the large amounts of errata to the PHB I. I don't expect too much differences, but I do use the character builder to make my PCs. I know a lot about 4e, but not enough about the errata to be able to catch any changes. I'll do my best though :)
Is this your resignation, too, Ryan? At least I've got Scotley, Walking Dad, Ozymandias79, and Lou I know I can count on! :p
Referencing your recent XP comment (because it applies) - I don't hate 4E, I've very much enjoyed the games I'm in so far. But I much prefer Pathfinder, so that's where I put my limited gaming money and the limited time I have to actually learn rules etc. I'll play 4E games run by folks I like 'cause I want to game with them, but when it becomes a chore to keep up it's not fun anymore . . .
Hokay, man, you have unassailable logic, as always. You'll be missed!

renau1g

First Post
If you're ok with my mostly correct PC I'm still in. I am unaware of anything affecting the runepriest or the shifter race so I should be all good. Like I said, there may be something small I miss, but I don't think anything major :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hokay, man, you have unassailable logic, as always. You'll be missed!

Likewise! Hey, wait a minute! I'm still around - you've got Manny in the Whirtlestaff's game, and SoulFetter's still a Constable! But I will miss playing Aimhirghin, and his friend Khellek (and Tarrk, and Basher, and . . . well, you get the picture!).

Leif

Adventurer
If you're ok with my mostly correct PC I'm still in. I am unaware of anything affecting the runepriest or the shifter race so I should be all good. Like I said, there may be something small I miss, but I don't think anything major :)
*sigh* Wellllll, I guesss that's ok, but you'd better tread lightly bub! ;) Sure, 'mostly correct' will be the watchword for this game, I think.

Likewise! Hey, wait a minute! I'm still around - you've got Manny in the Whirtlestaff's game, and SoulFetter's still a Constable! But I will miss playing Aimhirghin, and his friend Khellek (and Tarrk, and Basher, and . . . well, you get the picture!).
That's right, of course. And I still get to hang with H'Roosh, too! :D

renau1g

First Post
*sigh* Wellllll, I guesss that's ok, but you'd better tread lightly bub! ;) Sure, 'mostly correct' will be the watchword for this game, I think.

That's right, of course. And I still get to hang with H'Roosh, too! :D

Yeah and Faustus and Ruarc... I have some devilish (pun intended) things in the works for you :)

Remove ads