• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

renau1g

First Post
Luckily the Runepriest's haven't been affected much. I'm in the same boat as Mowgli though, I haven't purchased any of the books since the Martial Power book after the large amounts of errata to the PHB I. I don't expect too much differences, but I do use the character builder to make my PCs. I know a lot about 4e, but not enough about the errata to be able to catch any changes. I'll do my best though :)

Leif

Adventurer
Luckily the Runepriest's haven't been affected much. I'm in the same boat as Mowgli though, I haven't purchased any of the books since the Martial Power book after the large amounts of errata to the PHB I. I don't expect too much differences, but I do use the character builder to make my PCs. I know a lot about 4e, but not enough about the errata to be able to catch any changes. I'll do my best though :)
Is this your resignation, too, Ryan? At least I've got Scotley, Walking Dad, Ozymandias79, and Lou I know I can count on! :p
Referencing your recent XP comment (because it applies) - I don't hate 4E, I've very much enjoyed the games I'm in so far. But I much prefer Pathfinder, so that's where I put my limited gaming money and the limited time I have to actually learn rules etc. I'll play 4E games run by folks I like 'cause I want to game with them, but when it becomes a chore to keep up it's not fun anymore . . .
Hokay, man, you have unassailable logic, as always. You'll be missed!

renau1g

First Post
If you're ok with my mostly correct PC I'm still in. I am unaware of anything affecting the runepriest or the shifter race so I should be all good. Like I said, there may be something small I miss, but I don't think anything major :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hokay, man, you have unassailable logic, as always. You'll be missed!

Likewise! Hey, wait a minute! I'm still around - you've got Manny in the Whirtlestaff's game, and SoulFetter's still a Constable! But I will miss playing Aimhirghin, and his friend Khellek (and Tarrk, and Basher, and . . . well, you get the picture!).

Leif

Adventurer
If you're ok with my mostly correct PC I'm still in. I am unaware of anything affecting the runepriest or the shifter race so I should be all good. Like I said, there may be something small I miss, but I don't think anything major :)
*sigh* Wellllll, I guesss that's ok, but you'd better tread lightly bub! ;) Sure, 'mostly correct' will be the watchword for this game, I think.

Likewise! Hey, wait a minute! I'm still around - you've got Manny in the Whirtlestaff's game, and SoulFetter's still a Constable! But I will miss playing Aimhirghin, and his friend Khellek (and Tarrk, and Basher, and . . . well, you get the picture!).
That's right, of course. And I still get to hang with H'Roosh, too! :D

renau1g

First Post
*sigh* Wellllll, I guesss that's ok, but you'd better tread lightly bub! ;) Sure, 'mostly correct' will be the watchword for this game, I think.

That's right, of course. And I still get to hang with H'Roosh, too! :D

Yeah and Faustus and Ruarc... I have some devilish (pun intended) things in the works for you :)

Remove ads