• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Shayuri

First Post
I don't dislike my Eladrin. I like it a lot.

Hehehe...somehow this all got twisted up. I'm not even sure I want to play a pixie yet. I just wanted to know if it was okay, so I'd know whether or not to bother checking to see if it was even a good idea, mechanically.

But since I already have a good strong concept for my eladrin, and the mechanics check out, there's a very good chance I'll stick with her.

Leif

Adventurer
WD: Thanks for the pixieness!

Shayuri: Let's get it untwisted, then. Ok, you are merely considering the pixie. Sorry, I took your previous statement as a definite intention to play one, not an exploratory situation. But, yeah, it's cool.

All: As I said before, I'd like to have a party that is all fey. But if someone wants something else and has a good explanation why he/she is cavorting around with a bunch of fey, then I'm open to that, too.

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, that's gettin' to be a liability I fear. And, in keeping with the tradition of having my ENWorld Avatar reflect my character in your game, it's getting to be time to retire the Gnome and find a good Half-Orc pic....

TA-DAAA! Meet Besharrn the Half-Orc Ranger (Pthfndr)

Heh, I didn't mean to get the little guy in trouble. I was just messin' with ya. Anyway, the Half-Orc is cool too, but I'll miss the little guy. You're not changing to a more manly avatar cause your main squeeze is lurkin' round here now are ya?

Leif

Adventurer
Heh, I didn't mean to get the little guy in trouble. I was just messin' with ya. Anyway, the Half-Orc is cool too, but I'll miss the little guy. You're not changing to a more manly avatar cause your main squeeze is lurkin' round here now are ya?
Heck no! She knows I'm a furry little gnome at heart, anyway.

Leif

Adventurer
Shayuri: Are you sticking with your Eladrin (Sunelf) ranged Bard?

Everyone: Are all the PCs going to be siblings or at least related? Anybody gonna throw in a Half-Elf halfblood sibling just for laughs?

What I have gleaned from the posts so far is that the party is shaping up thusly:

Eladrin Assassin (Scotley)
Eladrin Swordmage (Lou)
Eladrin Wizard (Bladesinger) (sunelf) (Walking Dad)
Eladrin (Ranged) Bard (sunelf) (Shayuri)

That makes 3 arcane and 1 martial, but two of the 3 arcanists also have a moderately strong martial bent to them as well.

Lou

Explorer
How about all of the PCs be cousins. Then we can compete with each other and still have a good reason to watch each other's backs.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, I'm going with the Eladrin (sunelf) noble Bard. Cunning bard, focusing on bow attacks, implement attacks, and party boosting/healing.

Looks like I'll also be the party ritualist.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads