Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya quickly grabs another arrow from her quiver and rapid fires again with her light crossbow. Aiming for O2,she lets the arrow fly its course.
Surprise # 2

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Surprise segment 2 of 3 - partial

OOC: Sorting this all out, now, Amaya's crossbow shots at O2 in segments 1 and 2 miss, but her shot in surprise segment 3 (which she erroneously calls segment 2) hits (19) for 4 hp damage. Her post # 373 is a mistake. All PCs may post attacks for surprise segments 2 and 3 at their leisure.

Orc # 2 is still standing, but looks somewhat shaky.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs continues his onslaught of fletched furry upon O3 for the moment.

EDIT: Apparently Raggs needs to spend a bit more time at the archery range.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Fletched fury surprise segment 3.

Feh. Well, there's that. Raggs will calmly wait to be wailed upon....<I hates the dice roller.:mad:>

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Simon continues his onslaught of arrows.

OOC: Surprise 2: 2 shots at O2

Surprise 3: 2 shots at O3.

Looks like the die roller ate a few of my rolls. I'll label them differently.

WOW looks like I hit one whole time.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: Looks like I was mistaken -- Orc # 2, after being pincushioned by Simon, Amaya, and Simon again, succumbs to blood loss from his death by a thousand cuts and crumples to the floor in a foul heap of nappy dead orc.

IC: Raggs is able to hit Orc # 3, but only once and only for 1 hp of damage. Luckily, Simon helps here, too and sends an arrow to pierce his kidney as well. Having always been on the sickly side of Orcdom, # 3 also dies the death. [OOC: Actually, I wasn't able to identify a damage roll for Simon this time, but I decided to give you guys the benefit of the doubt.]

Surprise segments are now over, roll initiative, please. The Orcs have a 4.

OOC: Ooops, looks like I numbered two orcs each the numbers 1-3. Sorry. Oh, well, those three are almost all dead now, anyway, right?

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower16.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Remove ads