• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: lol. Thanks Iono! I concur, KILL 'EM before they kill ME!

IC: Raggs, badly wounded and bloody, makes a swipe at the orc once more before sliding back a bit, behind Amara, in hopes that the great warrior-woman will be able to slay the beast before its sword can finish off the effervescent halfling.

OOC Edit: Huh lookit that! Thank you dice-roller gods!

IC: "Uh...Ring, my boy...when you have a moment..." Raggs calls weakly to his cleric companion, not taking a moment to revel in his successful strike, as he watches his lifeblood flow from the nasty gash of the orc's shortsword.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Simon and Raggs both land near-simultaneous killing blows! All orcs are now dead and Ring rushes to the aid of Raggs, Holy Symbol in hand and Prayer on Lips.

[XP updating now]

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower21.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Obviously it was Iono's magical cheering that bought it all about.

;)

But "high five" Insight! Booyah!...ow. Pulled sumthin'.

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Iono starts to rifle through the pockets of a fallen orc, but before he can even make a good start, a growling shout is heard, and even more orcs come around the corner, "Intruders! Kill them!"

[OOC: Dead orcs not shown on map for clarity, but they're still there.]

[OOC: Roll Initiative, Someone please.]

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower22.xls
    27 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
party inish

OOC: Ugh! Sorry everyone. Mayhaps leaving initiative to one of you would be more wise. The dice-roller gods has turned their fickle polyhedral faces from me once more. :(

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: Attached the Orcs' initiative roll to my last post. Looks like the orcs have the drop on the heroes 6 to 2. *Tch!*

IC: "Aaauugh kill, kill, kill," shout the orcs as they surge forward, murder in their eyes and spittle spewing from their mouths!

OOC: Because the orcs must close to melee, the Heroes are able to attack first since they are on the receiving end of the charge. Ring's attack is here: Ring takes careful aim and brings his mace around right on the orc's [O2] nose, knocking the Orc's head clean off! [Actually, it's anything but clean.]

Simon's attack is due. Iono, Raggs, and Amaya are also up.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower23.xls
    27 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Remove ads