Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
The adventurers get about another 250 yards when they see another small orc hunting party [2 orcs and 1 large, vicious-looking dog, about 15 yards away, through a thin screen of foliage] coming towards them, evidently heading home.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Leaving tower - orcs and war dog 01.xls
    26 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
They show no signs of being aware of you yet. The big, mean dog is snuffling along the ground, and the two orcs are tearing at strips of dried meat with their yellowish fangs.

Leif

Adventurer
The dog snuffles and sniffles around....and startles a skunk that had been snoozing in the underbrush! After tons of barking, hissing, growling, and spraying, the orcs manage to get the dog away from the skunk and they proceed on their merry way, The adventurers narrowly avoid the skunk musk themselves.

25% chance to detect the party (1d100=66)

Last edited:

Well, they are going to be surprised ...
Iono remarks
But they will be prepared for us next time, unless they will think their hiding place is not that safe and they will flee and leave it abandoned. I would if I were them...

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, they are going to be surprised ...
Iono remarks
But they will be prepared for us next time, unless they will think there hiding place is not that safe and they will flee and leave it abandoned. I would if I were them...
They don't know us like we know us, So they will take the 'stoopid' route and stay. They just have to remember to take turns to die is all.

Remove ads