Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Everyone's chimed in except for Amaya. She's been having computer issues that I hope may be solved by her "new" used mac ibook G4 that we got on ebay. She's here now, and we need to go do some stuff to get her moved out of the house she was renting. Anyway, we can hand-wave getting back to town if you want, or we can drag it out the old fashioned way. Then it's time to do character advancement and continue the saga.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: So be it, then....

IC: The weary adventurers find their way back to town, where they can re-supply as needed (book price for all goods), and receive training to advance to second level as dictated by their XP totals given in the early (first, maybe) post of the RG.

Use the ENWorld dice roller for all new hit points, preferably making all such rolls in the OOC. Some of you have already rolled new hit points, but I say this just in case some have not yet done so.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Level-Up

Don't forget to deduct the gold we mentioned before for training costs.

And someone should make a treasure-division post showing everyone's share of the loot, including any special items and magic, if any.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As Simon drags himself into town, the thought of a haunch of meat slow roasting on a spit makes him move faster. He Arrives at the edge of town where Hunter Mikael lives in a sod house. Pegged on trees are various pelts of animals that have been trapped and their bodies used for food, the bones as needles. Nothing seems to be going to waist here: A milk cow nibbles on the growing grass of the sod.

"Hail Mikael!"

Leif

Adventurer
Mikael the Huntsman

"Hail, Simon! I just dressed out a nice, fat wild sow that I'll bet will be to your liking," says the grizzled Huntsman with a wink. Mikael's rustic hut, covered all over with the hides of the Huntman's conquests, in on the very edge of what might only in the most dire circumstances be considered 'civilization'.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I would greatly enjoy hospitality of that nature!" exclaims Simon, "I need to talk with you about some things any way."

Leif

Adventurer
Mikael the Huntsman welcomes Simon and any of his companions who care to join him to be seated. "What's on your mind Lad?"

Remove ads