Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Actually, since Amaya had to close to melee, she should have given up initiative to O3. However, because this would complicate things horribly, and because her attack was a miss, we'll just let it stand this time.

Simon, Raggs, and Iono are still up.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower24.xls
    27 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs turns tail and makes a dash, hopefully unnoticed by anyone (distracted by the decapitation by Ring), to run around to the back of the orcs.

OOC: I think his movement only gets him only as far as AK-22. But yes, I'm trying to get around behind for a backstab. :D

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: By my count, Raggs only needs 4" of movement to get to AK,22, and when he reaches that point, he is stricken by the tableau before him: three more orcs are in the passage 'ahead' of him and moving westward.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower25.xls
    27 KB · Views: 95

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs -- Voris "Ring" Ringersly

Ring, having yielded his position to Amaya, wonders where Raggs has got off to, and decides he must have gone along the passage to the rear of the party, so he follows and catches up to Raggs.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs immediately goes into halfling "freeze"/silent/hiding mode.

"Aw horse pucky." He thinks to himself.

He'll swap back to his short bow and try to fire off a couple of arrows at the next wave of soldiers.

OOC: I'm not sure but I think the switching of weapons means he can only get off 1 arrow this round? I'll give you two attack rolls if you need them. If not, just ignore the second...or the lowest oh most kind and generous DM ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Ok, here's how it works: Simon is up, and his attack will end the round for the party, with Raggs and Ring en route to the northern branch of passage. Then the orcs attack simon and Amaya. Then Simon and Amaya attack and their foes swing back at them and Raggs fires his arrows.

So steeldragons is already a little bit ahead of everyone else. Give us a chance to catch up with you, sd!

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ok, here's how it works: Simon is up,and his attack will end the round for the party, with Raggs and Ring en route to the northern branch of passage. Then the orcs attack simon and Amaya. Then Simon and Amaya attack and their foes swing back at them and Raggs fires his arrows.

So steeldragons is already a little bit ahead of everyone else. Give us a chance to catch up with you, sd!

Apologies, once again. I just lose track from day to day I guess. I saw the action for Ring and assumed (yes, I know what they say about assuming ;) Happens all the time to me. lol.) it was us up again.

Take your time, I'm not goin' anywhere...least not for another week or so. lol.

Remove ads