Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Iono

Iono encourage his friends from behind to kill the bears and tries to cast another bolt of magical force at the Orc. But alas, his arcane power is drained so he holds his stuff firmly to oppose anyone that tries to get near him

Leif

Adventurer
Bears and Orc

Two arrows heading for bear 1.

OOC: I think your damage rolls came out backwards! Obviously, the 6 was supposed to be for the arrow that hit!

Ring also steps into the action and attacks Bear no. 1, smashing his mace into it! The bears both are unable to connect with their attacks this round, and have to make themselves content with just growling.

[There's a problem with ENWorld's handling of attachments just now, so I can't attach the map to this post. I've moved Ring to W19 and Raggs to Y19.]

[Heroes are up again!]

[sblock=Monster and PC status]
Orc Guard, AC: 4, hp: 11, dam: 2-7
Black Bear 1 [Smokey], AC: 7, hp: 14 -5(post 479)-6(post 481)-2(post 483), dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]
Black Bear 2 [Yogi], AC: 7, hp: 17, dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]

Amaya 19hp -2
Simon 16hp -4
[/sblock]

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Check me out! I'm all elfy n' stuff!" Raggs boasts with a chuckle drawing and firing off two more bolts at Bear 1.

EDIT: OOC: and that's what Raggs gets for being boastful. ;P

Leif

Adventurer
Bears and Orc, mid-round update, Simon and Raggs miss

OOC: Amaya and Iono??

Incidentally, Iono feels a surge of magical energy and is just sure that, somehow, against all reaon, he has the power to cast another spell today. [If Iono has already cast today, then he gets another one. If he hasn't, then I'll allow him to cast a second one, anyway.]

OOC: Also, Raggs, missile weapons generally can't be used in melee, but since Raggs has a cohort to keep the bear occupied, I rule that he can keep enough distance between himself and the foe to use his bow. This is a case-by-case ruling, however, so it may work this way next combat, and it may not, depending on what my reading of the rules reveals.

Black Bear 1 [Smokey], AC: 7, hp: 14 -5(post 479)-6(post 481)-2(post 483), dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]
Black Bear 2 [Yogi], AC: 7, hp: 17, dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]

Amaya 19hp -2
Simon 16hp -4
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Player's Map - Leaving tower - bears and orc 02.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Iono

Iono is surprised to feel the arcane power in his blood again. He thought he was drained by the last magical arrow he fired earlier. He points his finger and speaks the arcane words with deep voice and shots the magical silver bolt toward Yogi, as he understands the bears are more dangerous then the Orc.

Leif

Adventurer
Bears and Orc, end-round update

Amaya slashes at Yogi, her blade biting deep into bear fleash. Iono's glowing arrow of magical energy bursts in yogi's face immediately after, leaving the bear confused and hurt. The Orc shouts a command, and both bears respond by attacking with renewed vigor, despite their grievous wounds, Smokey attacking Simon and Yogi attacking Amaya. Smokey lightly makes contact with Simon for a single hp of damage. Yogi responds vigorously to the Orc's command, and lashes out at Amaya, hitting her with both claws and rending her twice with long, sharp claws, for a total of 15 hp damage.

[Heroes are up!]

Black Bear 2 [Yogi], AC: 7, hp: 17-9-2, dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]

Amaya 19hp -2-15= 2
Simon 16hp -4-1= 11
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads