Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of which, since this IS the OOC, I was reading in wikpedia today about Tenser, Bigby, Mordenkainen, and all the guys. :) Amazing what you can find in that thing!

Leif

Adventurer
Gentle Wizards, we have before us request from Holy Man to join this game. What say you all? He could either play another of your comrades from Whirtlestaff's (arriving via arcane transport to your present position), he could take over playing Simeon, or something else, perhaps? Thoughts/opinions/suggestions are welcomed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Perhaps he is lost as his character was looking for some lost tomb of a guy known as Laren Karr? We fond him, starving, but near a water source??

Leif

Adventurer
I already have some other ideas about how his character gets to you. One option that he can consider is taking over Simeon as pc. And if he does so, he may want to be apprenticing to one or more of you to study wizardry! :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I had a question last night, but was really tired. I will try and recall what it was....

edit: I remember now. Re guarding equipment, that remains totally unchanged, right?

Last edited:

Remove ads