• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
updated spell list

SPELLS MEMORIZED:
** denotes water spell

0 level:

Disrupt undead
dancing lights
detect magic
Guiding shot
**Ray of frost

Level one:

low light vision
Magic missle (cast at +1 lvl-trait)
** Touch of the Sea

Level two:

Wraithstrike
Cat's grace
Melf's acid arrow
Ray of Ice**

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara's spells for the day. Note she will cast Mage Armor as soon as the group is ready to leave the secret space where we are resting and resume exploring the tomb.

Druid Spells (3, 2)

0th-Light, Guidance, Mending
1st-Cure Light Wounds*, Aspect of the Falcon (Spontaneously Cast Summon Natures Ally*)

Wizard Spells (4+1, 4+1, 3+1, 2+1)

Spells Prepared Adventuring (4+1 conjuration, 4+1, 3+1, 2+1)
0th- Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost, Acid Splash* (S)
1st- Magic Missile x2, Gravity Bow, Protection from Evil, Mage Armor* (S)
2nd-Web*, Cat’s Grace, Stone Call*, Glitter Dust*(S)
3rd- Lightning Bolt , Twilight Knife, Summon Monster 3*(S)

Lou

Explorer
Francheska's memorised spells for the day:

Spells per Day
0: 4: Detect Magic; Light; Read Magic; Mending
1: 4 +1 + 1 (E): Forcewave (E); Identify; Magic Missile (E); Magic Missile (E); Magic Missile (E); Protection from Evil
2: 4 +1 +1 + 1 (E): Aganazzar's Scorcher (fire E); Fireburst (fire E); Flaming Sphere (Evoc fire) ; Scorching Ray (fire E); Scorching Ray (fire E); See Invisibility; Whirling Blade
3: 3 + 1 + 1 (E): Greater Mage Armor; Scintillating Sphere (E); Fireball (fire E); Fireball (Fire E); Elemental Aura (E, fire, elec, etc)

Leif

Adventurer
Sunset

I've just been reading the section in Pathfinder RPG about ending the campaign. And, you know, we don't want this game to die a slow, lingering death that leaves a bad taste in everybody's mouth. So I'm setting the end of the campaign at 13th level, with the idea being that the time from 12th up to 13th will be sort of a 'victory lap' for the PCs to do all those neat things that you've always dreamed of doing with a high level wizard, but never had a chance to actually do.

Now that doesn't mean a 'carved in stone,' irrevocable end, but more of a 'soft' ending. So, like, we might take up the old characters again for a mission now and then, and non-intensive things like magic item crafting, castle-building, war-fighting, and researching new spells, can still be done.

But day-to-day adventuring with these PCs will end when they hit the lower threshold of 13th level. That will be the end of 9 levels' worth of adventuring, which I think is a pretty respectable milestone. It will certainly be the longest campaign that I've ever run, assuming that we can get that far, which is still a good way away. In fact, Whirtlestaff's already holds that title, because I've never run a campaign before for this long before. At least not by myself, Scotley.

Okay, I'm getting sad now, so I'll stop.

Scott DeWar

Please take note, I will be AFK pretty much all day tomorrow as I will be in surgery. Thank you.

Scott DeWar

Scott DeWar

its eye surgery .. .. ..
[sblock=details]
they slice open my eye, yank out the bad lens and stuff the new acrylic lens in and seal up the cut in my eye
bada bing
bada boom
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads