• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Are we doing The Jerk, or Paul Revere's Ride? Either way, Happy Independence Day! I'll be at least mostly out of contact from now 'till Sunday or Monday.

Leif

Adventurer
My original intention was for a Jerkesque comment ["The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here!"], but Kerlan evidently heard "The British Are Coming," which is also cool with me.

Leif

Adventurer
Manny

[Aside: I just now asked Widdle Wifey Wanda what sprang to her mind when I said, "The new IC post is here, the new IC post is here," and she immediately agreed with Kerlan. Just sayin'...]

It is with heavy hearts and overwrought tear ducts that we gather today to bid a fond farewell to Mr. Manunukso Maliit whose self-sacrifice was sudden and unexpected, but probably spared a number of his companions from great harm. He was a good Brownie, and he will be missed. He was a good-natured fellow, putting up with Capizzio's 'short jokes' and ribbing with nary a protest nor complaint. It is with profound sadness that we wring one last teardrop from our spent and weary eyes, and turn our gaze forward once again, because that's what he would have wanted. "After all," he would say, "If you don't start watching where you're going, you big galoots are liable to step on me, and that will really pi** me off!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads