Lemures?

Griogre

First Post
I was reading through the tables and monster listings. I can't find Lemures in the DB-Opponents-CR.rtf or DB-Opponents.rtf. Am I'm missing something or did the lowly Devil get dismissed? :p

Flyspeck23

First Post
Griogre said:
I was reading through the tables and monster listings. I can't find Lemures in the DB-Opponents-CR.rtf or DB-Opponents.rtf. Am I'm missing something or did the lowly Devil get dismissed? :p

It got dismissed, because I hate Lemures! Curse them and their parents - if they even have parents!

:uhoh:

That's not really the reason, of course. I like Lemures as much as the next bloke. That is, I don't really care about them that much ;)

The real question is: do they appear in the Encounter Tables? Not every creature of the MM does*, and only those that are appear in the opponents RTF.

There's no reason not to include them in your self-made Encounter Tables though, as detailed in the DB rules.

OTOH, if they indeed are part of the Encounter Tables, then they should be in the RTF... in that case: me bad. But I can't find them there, and neither do I remember including them.

(* Keep in mind that the RTF features many opponents that don't appear in the MM - I'm talking about the multitude of oppnents with class levels, of course. These plus all MM creatures would've made for a freakishly long RTF.)

Griogre

First Post
The reason I asked was that on my version of DB on Standard Room Encounter Table Level 6 roll 16 the encounter is 3 Lemures. While I can just make up they are melee, ect - I was hoping you had a write up for them - cause, well, I'm lazy. :p

I have to tell you I really like your encounter tables very much for balance and monster choices.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Griogre said:
The reason I asked was that on my version of DB on Standard Room Encounter Table Level 6 roll 16 the encounter is 3 Lemures. While I can just make up they are melee, ect - I was hoping you had a write up for them - cause, well, I'm lazy. :p
So they're missing from the RTF :eek:
I'll add them to the update - and to the download version (available for those people who've got the POD versions and therefore only a limited list of opponents - but that shouldn't stop you to use it ;) ) ASAP.

Sorry. And you've got every right to be lazy, because it really is my job not to miss things like that :heh:

Griogre said:
I have to tell you I really like your encounter tables very much for balance and monster choices.

Remove ads