• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lemures?

Griogre

First Post
I was reading through the tables and monster listings. I can't find Lemures in the DB-Opponents-CR.rtf or DB-Opponents.rtf. Am I'm missing something or did the lowly Devil get dismissed? :p

Flyspeck23

First Post
Griogre said:
I was reading through the tables and monster listings. I can't find Lemures in the DB-Opponents-CR.rtf or DB-Opponents.rtf. Am I'm missing something or did the lowly Devil get dismissed? :p

It got dismissed, because I hate Lemures! Curse them and their parents - if they even have parents!

:uhoh:

That's not really the reason, of course. I like Lemures as much as the next bloke. That is, I don't really care about them that much ;)

The real question is: do they appear in the Encounter Tables? Not every creature of the MM does*, and only those that are appear in the opponents RTF.

There's no reason not to include them in your self-made Encounter Tables though, as detailed in the DB rules.

OTOH, if they indeed are part of the Encounter Tables, then they should be in the RTF... in that case: me bad. But I can't find them there, and neither do I remember including them.

(* Keep in mind that the RTF features many opponents that don't appear in the MM - I'm talking about the multitude of oppnents with class levels, of course. These plus all MM creatures would've made for a freakishly long RTF.)

Griogre

First Post
The reason I asked was that on my version of DB on Standard Room Encounter Table Level 6 roll 16 the encounter is 3 Lemures. While I can just make up they are melee, ect - I was hoping you had a write up for them - cause, well, I'm lazy. :p

I have to tell you I really like your encounter tables very much for balance and monster choices.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Griogre said:
The reason I asked was that on my version of DB on Standard Room Encounter Table Level 6 roll 16 the encounter is 3 Lemures. While I can just make up they are melee, ect - I was hoping you had a write up for them - cause, well, I'm lazy. :p
So they're missing from the RTF :eek:
I'll add them to the update - and to the download version (available for those people who've got the POD versions and therefore only a limited list of opponents - but that shouldn't stop you to use it ;) ) ASAP.

Sorry. And you've got every right to be lazy, because it really is my job not to miss things like that :heh:

Griogre said:
I have to tell you I really like your encounter tables very much for balance and monster choices.

Remove ads