lesser-known archfiends

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
BOZ said:
i also seem to remember a demon lord of yuan-ti from a Dragon mag... circa before issue #200? more details than that escape me, though.

Sch'theraqpasstt, a "major demon" who was formerly a Lesser deity and supposedly created the yuan-ti, according to the article. He's from "Ecology of the Yuan-ti" in Dragon #151, page 34.

Olive

Explorer
Garnfellow said:
I've done my own conversions on Dispater's minions and posted the results in my Rogues Gallery Thread

I'd just like to give mad props to Garnfellow, his thread is always a good read, and it looks like a fun game!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Alzrius said:
Sch'theraqpasstt, a "major demon" who was formerly a Lesser deity and supposedly created the yuan-ti, according to the article. He's from "Ecology of the Yuan-ti" in Dragon #151, page 34.

thank you. :)

green slime

First Post
more? In two decades of gaming, I haven't seen 10% of these entities at the gaming table... And that includes the munchkin years of arch-demon slaughter...*sigh*

*eyes glaze over in memories of days spent slaughtering orcus and demogorgon*

I'll dig through my archives this evening, but I fear I'll be only contributing to messing up my "study" further. You have a pretty exhaustive list there.

Voadam

Legend
Not TSR but the RoleAids Product Line Demons and Denizens of X had tons of unique 1e minor demon lords.

Plus there are their monsters of myth and legends I-III including such luminaries as the Roman Orcus.

Roaming farther afield but pretty close would be the Palladium RPG devil and demon lords.

devilish

Explorer
Wasn't Satan/Lucifer in the first Dragon Annual, a long low time ago?

Ever converted? He appeared to be, from what I recall, weaker
than Asmodeus.

Remove ads