• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Let's help discover who shares this hobby with us! (anonymous poll)

Who shares the table?

• White male

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Non-white male

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Female

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

Slit518

Adventurer
To clarify, I am asking you about yourself. How do you identify?

It is said that Dungeons & Dragons is primarily male based. That may be true.

It is also said that Dungeons and Dragons is primarily white male based. Again that may be true.

But today, we are here to show what different types of individuals enjoy this hobby!

First, we must understand that like most hobbies, it's all about WHO YOU bring to the table.

So I ask you to answer this anonymous poll and let us know who YOU are!

And please, be civil adults and contribute constructive, educated discussion.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Just going to throw it out there, these forums are not going to be a good representative sample for a poll like this.

Slit518

Adventurer
Just going to throw it out there, these forums are not going to be a good representative sample for a poll like this.

Do you know if people who aren't signed up to these forums can vote on a poll? Because I shared the poll outside of these forums hoping to get samples from outside sources as well.

pming

Legend
Hiya!

Why is there only one choice allowed? I'm going by my "core group" of about 7 months ago...right now we are in a "lull" due to RL stuff getting in the way (but now that the core 'holiday' season is over, it should start filling up again...I hope). Anyway, in my 'original' group there were 6 or 7; 4/5 white males, and 2/3 white females (one pair was a couple, husband/wife, so if one missed, chances were the other missed as well).

I clicked on White Male, then hit Vote for some dumb reason (I just woke up...still drinking my coffee :) ).

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Slit518

Adventurer
Hiya!

Why is there only one choice allowed? I'm going by my "core group" of about 7 months ago...right now we are in a "lull" due to RL stuff getting in the way (but now that the core 'holiday' season is over, it should start filling up again...I hope). Anyway, in my 'original' group there were 6 or 7; 4/5 white males, and 2/3 white females (one pair was a couple, husband/wife, so if one missed, chances were the other missed as well).

I clicked on White Male, then hit Vote for some dumb reason (I just woke up...still drinking my coffee :) ).

^_^

Paul L. Ming

I assume it's because he's asking who we are, as if we were all sitting around a single ENWorld table together.

That is correct! If you would like any of your group to vote, please share this with them and tell them to choose the answer that best suits them. Thank you.

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
You should edit the OP wording or everyone some people will continue to be confused.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads