• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Let's help discover who shares this hobby with us! (anonymous poll)

Who shares the table?

• White male

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Non-white male

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Female

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

aco175

Legend
I'm curious who voted "other". I see white male, non-white male, or female. I can guess on what 'other' may mean, but I think everyone should identify with one of the other 3 groups.

G

Guest 6801328

I don't know what the OP's motive is, but no good can come of an unscientific poll like this, so I intentionally gave a false response.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I'm curious who voted "other". I see white male, non-white male, or female. I can guess on what 'other' may mean, but I think everyone should identify with one of the other 3 groups.

I mean, there are more than just those two genders.

Like some people in this thread I decided to vote before reading the OP and therefore voted based on the poll title, in which I clicked "Female". I am myself a white male who DMs but my group contains two women and two people of color. My group also includes two people who would identify as queer. I have, in the past, DMed for at least one person who would probably identify, begrudgingly, as "Other" (YMMV on how inclusive this designation technically is).

ccs

41st lv DM
I mean, there are more than just those two genders.

Unless you meant hermaphrodite, you can't make a poll with enough options to account for all the made up genders nowdays.

You CAN make a poll that represents white females & non-white females though.

Remove ads