• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's Metagame: Star Wars EoTE

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just a note - if you hit the little "filmstrip" button in the text box, you can embed the video. Like this:

[video=youtube;3rB9zoVFpec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rB9zoVFpec[/video]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I love that review. Great humour, fully informative, and you sound like you're enjoying it. I've highlighted it on the news page!

CAFRedblade

Explorer
Just watched the second part of the review. Nicely done, good concise information. And who doesn't enjoy a good scottish brogue.

Like many other informative videos, nice use of images, not overloaded.
And for some reason, I really like the Mascot.

Fiddleback

First Post
Well done, sir. My only quibble, your space combat may have suffered from a bit of killer GM syndrome :) Most folks seems to do the encounter without much difficulty.

Well done, sir. My only quibble, your space combat may have suffered from a bit of killer GM syndrome :) Most folks seems to do the encounter without much difficulty.

We basically decided to go by the book since it was the beginner game, and I was hoping to see how it might work if someone entirely new to RPGs was just following the rules to the letter. If I was running a campaign, I'd have handled it quite differently!

Just watched the second part of the review. Nicely done, good concise information. And who doesn't enjoy a good scottish brogue.

Like many other informative videos, nice use of images, not overloaded.
And for some reason, I really like the Mascot.

Thank you!

If I get the time, I'll try to work the mascot in more I think.

By the same token, I've heard a few stories of how things were fine up until that final encounter. Though having the GM in this instance spend a slew of Dark Side Destiny Points and having both sets of TIES attacking probably didn't do the PCs any favors.

I've had mixed results, with the first group (using the offered pre-gens) I ran the adventure for barely scrapping through by the skin of their teeth, while the second group (using characters built via the Beta + Updates) had a much easier time of things.

Remove ads