D&D General Let's pitch D&D themed shows for WotC's new upcoming streaming channel

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
If they have a budget for it, I’d actually really like a nature documentary/Steve Irwin style show talking about all the various monsters in the D&D multiverse. Imagine someone trying to get up close to an owlbear or a purple worm or a dragon, talking about the wonders of these beautiful and fascinating creatures that could easily end them in an instant if not careful.

Steve Irwin vs D&D monsters would be amazing. Steve is of course a Fearless Kender.

Steve: "This is the fabled Gazebo. Look at that beautiful wood work! Many adventurers have died facing one. I'm going to go over and see if I can rub it's side panels without making it angry."

-----

Steve: I found Lich King Acerak's tomb. Rumor is that if you approach his skull he will revive and suck out your soul. I'm going to go stick my fingers in his mouth and see what happens."

Oofta

Legend
If they have a budget for it, I’d actually really like a nature documentary/Steve Irwin style show talking about all the various monsters in the D&D multiverse. Imagine someone trying to get up close to an owlbear or a purple worm or a dragon, talking about the wonders of these beautiful and fascinating creatures that could easily end them in an instant if not careful.

Every episode ends with "And our presenter next week will be ...".

Zaukrie

New Publisher
This I might actually watch. Like those what were dinos really like shows? Sure, I'd watch that.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm hoping we get fan shows made in Unreal, like we are getting for Star Wars.....or any of the good star wars fan stuff on YT.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Ed Greenwood - so many details of the Realms (Ed talks about stuff for a half hour)

Three Wizards (based on the old Dragon magazine articles, with a few wizards sitting around talking)

Interviews with artists and writers and designers, either for history or How To type roundtables

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Ed Greenwood - so many details of the Realms (Ed talks about stuff for a half hour)

Three Wizards (based on the old Dragon magazine articles, with a few wizards sitting around talking)

Interviews with artists and writers and designers, either for history or How To type roundtables
Ed actually does this on Youtube. Its good stuff. Would love to see a version with some money behind it. Like images and animations of what he's talking about.

Remove ads