• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's start playing.

Bront

The man with the probe
I know a lot of stuff was lost, some replaceable, and some not, in the crash. It's been rough, people have been scrambling, and I'm sure everyone is unhappy.

However, this is what we have. And I think we can, as a comunity, pick up what we have and get moving again. The PbP boards here brought life back into gaming for me, and have given me some fantastic memories and moments. We can rally from this, and rebuild the comunity. Let's not let this stop us.

So get back in there, and start playing!

Bront

hafrogman

Adventurer
Yes yes! Long live PbP!

In fact, someone needs to start the first wholly new, post-crash, game.

I would, but I'm a terrible DM.

It should be like this:

A party of adventurers find themselves locked in a battle that they don't remember the beginning of. In fact, they've lost the past five months of their lives! Move forward from there. :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Malvoisin said:
*raises hand*
Ooh! Me! Me!

Liar. I totally remember that recruitment thread from before the crash ;)

When I say wholly new, I meant WHOLLY new. Sorry :D

But it does look like someone has started a new CoC game, but that doesn't count. Because I don't own the book. :cool:

Malvoisin

First Post
hafrogman said:
Liar. I totally remember that recruitment thread from before the crash ;)

When I say wholly new, I meant WHOLLY new. Sorry :D

But it does look like someone has started a new CoC game, but that doesn't count. Because I don't own the book. :cool:

Busted.... :(
;)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
JonnyFive said:
off-topic, where is the hive mind?!? i lost it!
Where it's always been--Off Topic. :p

But, on topic, if anyone's trying to get your old games back together (if they were deleted), the recruiting thread sticky has been adjust to have a Regrouping Games section.

Remove ads