• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LFG Online Central Time US

~EE~

First Post
So...Yeah I've played D&D 3.5, in real life, for a couple of months now. Before hand I've had some experience and the want to play. Now, after I've been DMing for this long I'm hoping to get into a group that I can play. Unfortunately, I live in 'The Middle of Nowhere, Minnesota' so I can't really get another group going. I'm hoping that anyone had a game I could join up in. Preferably anything I haven't done yet. (So anything, but D&D) Anyone?

elfstone

First Post
I could use another player

This is a dungeon crawl with a well established large city on top of it. PC”s will start with 7,500 Exp

Looking for 2 more players. I have 4 were about 16 sessions in an Epic campaign
Currently the party has
1 elven fighter
1 ½ orc fighter Npc
1 elf rogue
1 elf cleric
1 ½ orc fighter/thief
1 mage/cleric Npc

I Prefer to replace the NPC’s with players you can take over the npc or make your own PC
the party could use a warrior class high dex with 1 wpn fighting would be perfect. Also a full mage or multi classed mage “Mage/Cleric is perfect”
The party request that all members have dark vision
We play every other Friday 9PM to 1-2 am EST (GMT-5) next Session is 01/08/2010

Please visit campaign web page for more details
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Mayhem_Gaming/forum/47906/

Allneal1@netscape.net or allneal1 stkype ( Brighton Michigan )n S

also my DM needs another sundays for Ravelloft/greyhawk we play 7pm to 11-12 pm

ironfang

First Post
If your interested in being a player in a 2e AD&D game that runs on Friday nights at 9pm EST (which should be roughly 7pm your time) I'm looking for a few more players. Email me at philistus@yahoo.com. We use Skype and OpenRPG to communicate.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads