• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LFG! Seattle, WA

Hrevelax

First Post
Hi!

I'm looking to be part of a 3.5+Pathfinder hybrid game. I've played as a PC and DM for the last few years, on and off and want to get back into it.

I live in the Ballard area, close to Fremont. Preferably, the game would be within walking distance. That's a lot to ask for, but that would be ideal.

Dwarf and half-orc melee classes are my favorite, though it's be great to be able to try an unusual race like a minotaur or something. Anything big that can deal a ton of damage!

I'm somewhere between a casual and serious gamer. At the table, I'm all about it, but outside, I have other things to occupy myself with. A biweekly or monthly game time would be cool too.

I'm being kind of specific, but I'm flexible, try me.

Edit: I've begun learning 4th edition, and I'm eager to see it in action. That means that I'm also available to play 4th edition as well as 3.5 and Pathfinder.

I can also play the role of DM, but don't have any materials besides a few dice.

I just want to play!

Last edited:

Remove ads