LG vs. CE: Lawful Good is Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Oops, I tried to read Uri's entire life in the arena to get a handle on the spells, but I must have read past the acid fog roof part too quickly.

PJSlavner

Explorer
That is understandable. It was the second thing Uri did in the arena, and had little effect. I had to check Uri's entire life to see if I remembered the spell use correctly, because I was not keeping track on paper.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 283: Uri breathes fire, which we'll borrow the results from round 284. Uri can breathe again in round 286. Uri has 163 hp, VS has 372 hp.

Round 284: Uri's result will be taken from round 285. Uri has 120 hp, VS has 293 hp.

Round 285: Uri's result will be taken from round 286. Uri has 58 hp, VS has 199 hp.

Round 286: Should I reroll the breath or does VS just die a round earlier?

Gansk

Explorer
OK, let me try it again without any breathing.

Round 283: Uri full attacks for 79. VS has 351 hp. Uri has 163 hp.

Round 284: Uri full attacks for 94. VS has 257 hp. Uri has 120 hp.

Round 285: Uri bites and wings for 35+20-10. VS has 212 hp. Uri has 58 hp.

Round 286: Uri swings easier (PA=8). He bites and wings again for 41+16-10. VS has 175 hp.

VS wipes out Uri with 145 damage.

"Congratulations Lawful Good! You have advanced to the semifinals!"

Infiniti2000

First Post
I've been doing some calculations and in 3/4 cases CN will be fighting LG in the next round.

CG/NG win: CN fights LG, CG fights NG
CG/NE win: CN fights LG, NE fights CG
LE/NG win: CN fights LG, LE fights NG
LE/NE win: CN fights LE, NE fights LG

So, my hope is that LE wins, but only just barely with the general in the arena (because fighting one general should be easier than the lieutenant plus a general). Otherwise, things look positive for CN in that they only have two LG opponents (though very tough ones to be sure). I really don't know who will win, though, because I wonder if there are any more ringers like Lady Mariangela.

That was a lot of fun running the Dream Team, though. I appreciate everyone's patience through it all. We'll see how the exhibition arena goes and if we'll adopt any other rules. If we modify the usage of gate, however, keep in mind that I chose my general partly based on that ability.

Remove ads