• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lifeshapers Volume 1 and 2 (Center Space)

Flobby

Explorer
Hello everyone, I finally decided to start this forum up. As you may or may not know, Lifeshapers Volume 2 (pdf) will be out in December (assuming all goes well). Didn't know there was a Volume 1 much less Volume 2? Well briefly, Volume 1 was both an expansion of the Center Space campaign setting and a d20 supplement introducing a new system for mutations, as well as some new races to make use of that system.
Volume 2 focuses on organic technology, and how to make, use, and implement it into you campaign. It also introduces a new race, the dread Thahazi (which should be familiar to anyone who knows the Center Space).
It will be out soon, so I'm editing it like crazy (unlike this post). Although I probably should have asked this earlier in the creation process... If anyone has any questions or comments about Volume 2 (or 1 for that matter) feel free to ask. And more importantly any comments about what you would want out of a book on organic tech (if that is something you want that is...)
Although Volume 1 is already out, I would appretiate any comments on that as well! I update products often!

Flobby

Explorer
Glad you like it! And like I said, I welcome any questions/comments/criticisms about the books- published or unpublished, bought or... not bought (unbought isn't a word is it...).

Remove ads