Pathfinder 1E List any Pathfinder blogs you know!

GameOgre

Adventurer
I and my group like to read rpg blogs but sadly there is a huge lack of
pathfinder blogs (at least known to us).

There have been a few blogs that mention Pathfinder from time to time but none that i have found that promote Pathfinder mainly.

Thanks for the help!

Crothian

First Post
I have a blog that I talk about my game I run and it is currently a Pathfinder game. We just finished Council of Thieves and now we are going to Serpent's Skull. It is not a blog to promote Pathfinder, Paizo doesn't need my help. It is more a DM's train of thought about each game session we have.

crothian - User Profile

Wycen

Explorer
The only one I follow is the one for our game, except that we don't update it anymore. Well, the DM doesn't. He tried getting us to write up a after action reports, but we didn't and now he doesn't either. Maybe we'll try on our next session. Fate of Tara

But just with some creative googling I've found others like: Geeks, Heroes, and Monsters

Here's one about art in Pathfinder: Pathfinder Art

I'm sure there are more out there.

GameOgre

Adventurer
Wow! Pathfinder blogs just are not out there. The Geeks Heroes and Monsters one hasn't been updated since 1/31/2010

I just don't get it. Is Pathfinder so great no one blogs about it instead of playing or getting ready for a game?

I'm gonna stop by piazo and see what they say.

Kinak

First Post
My personal favorite is Daily Bestiary. He's going through the Bestiary (1, 2, and 3) monsters in alphabetical order, one a day, and providing three hooks.

For other Pathfinder "blogs," there are a number of campaign reports on the Paizo boards, varying from high prose to after-action reports.

Cheers!
Kinak

I think a lot of PF players/bloggers might write more 3.5e centric stuff with PF overlap to appeal to the widest possible audience.
My own blog contains a little PF but is much more generically D&D, but mostly due to being hosted and featured on the main WotC site.

djpatch

First Post
Hey Kinak, thanks for the link and the support!

For people who prefer Tumblr, you can also find The Daily Bestiary there starting with the letter G.

Right now I'm also encouraging reader help with the hooks. I've been asking people to roll on 3 different random tables (NPCs, Monsters, Planes, Weather, Hazards, Traps, etc., etc.) and send me the results. Then I have to work them into a hook...no matter how outlandish...

Cheers and thanks for reading!

IronWolf

blank
Pathfinder is a topic that comes up fairly often at The Iron Tavern.

Here is a link to my Pathfinder tag there:

Pathfinder | The Iron Tavern

Most recently I talked about Crothian's game where we are starting with our 10th level Council of Thieves characters for the start of Serpent's Skull.

I am also open to topic suggestions, what type of Pathfinder things would you like to see at a blog? Play session reports (I tend to avoid those unless there is something very unique about the session)? Product reviews? Crunch?

Remove ads