• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E List any Pathfinder blogs you know!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I have a Pathfinder blog called Intelligence Check. The topics are random, and it's updates very inconsistently, but I like to think that it has some valuable insights.

I'd also recommend CR 1/7, which posts a new advanced monster every Friday.

I do a webcomic over at 5mwd.com and also post some blogs there every couple weeks. Currently doing a fairly system-neutral piece on world building (inspired in part by D&D Next) but Pathfinder gets dropped a lot.

meien

Explorer
http://www.35privatesanctuary.com/ The Know Direction/Private Sanctuary blog/podcast is wonderful. They have a lot of interviews with paizo personnel and 3pp authors. Plus book reviews, character design ideas, break downs of classes and game aspects and lot of other stuff. Ryan and Perim were the volunteers or the year or whatever the award was called at last paizo con for their work on this site. Alex and Anthony (and maybe Ryan and Perim) have done a lot of freelance on some of the current books too and have a bit of insider view on some stuff.

Remove ads