• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

List Some Interesting Ideas for Super Weapons

Force6262

First Post
I just wanted to see the ideas for some interesting super weapons. Now when i say interesting weapons i dont mean the flaming sword or a guy who fights using a yo-yo I mean the sorts of weapons that a whole D&D campaign could be based around.

Ex:
The absolute control over dragons
A ship that can take you anywhere
Something that can change a creatures alignment
An item that can turn someone into a god or demigod
The ability to terraform a planet

So just list some other interesting super weapons.

Janx

Hero
A viral charm infection Ring that replicates itself and when worn, incorporates the wearer into the charm effect.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Animated Object Bombs or Animate Plant Bomb - this animates objects within its radius that then try and kill everything in its radius.

Bottle of Poison Gas (this may already be an item) - unplugging the bottle releases gas that is poisonous that just keeps filling an area.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Alignment Change Device - create a harmonic frequency that cause every one within its radius to become EVIL and develop an insanity.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
The Necro-computer: The spirits of evil necromancers trapped within objects, all linked together to alter reality to that of an undead realm.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
An Archimedes Death Ray- in a fantasy realm, the individual mirrors could be controlled by undead or constructs.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Ever Growing Pellet - Pea size pellet of metal that keeps growing as long as it is falling, doubles its mass for every foot. Only stops growing when it stops falling.

Janx

Hero
Decanter of Endless Water. Used to flood villages, etc over a long period of time by embedding in concrete (spout exposed) and hiding in source waters for rivers so the flow of water never stops

Horn of building, to build dams, to block up said rivers and flood them

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
- Mountain Seed (I think this was in a Dragon Mag. re: witches (long ago) -- seed that literally grows instantly into a Mountain.

- Plane-Shift Force Cannon.

Remove ads