Live action Naruto movie to be made in the US

Deathstrike

First Post
So much negativity... :(

Is that better? :)

I know we've been disappointed too often in the past, but I'm sure there have been times when we've been pleasantly surprised and while the chances are slim that will happen, I like to hope that is what happens rather than the disappointment. I guess I would like to wait until the movie is actually out to make comments than be negative from the very outset before anything is actual being done to warrant such negativity.
The fact that it is going to exist is enough to warrant negativity. I applaud all of the delightful Prozac munching hippies and their happy thoughts. Don't come crying back here after you've blown 20 bucks on a ticket for this piece of crap.
Aww, I'm sorry. This subject just gets me all worked up.That new Fantastic Four movie.....

But I'm sure this movie will be great. It'll be fantastic.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
The fact that it is going to exist is enough to warrant negativity. I applaud all of the delightful Prozac munching hippies and their happy thoughts. Don't come crying back here after you've blown 20 bucks on a ticket for this piece of crap.
Aww, I'm sorry. This subject just gets me all worked up.That new Fantastic Four movie.....

But I'm sure this movie will be great. It'll be fantastic.

Fortunately for me, I rarely actually go see movies anymore. I like my Redbox. :) So for me I guess it's more of "Is it worth spending the $1.50 on?" and that opens a lot more movies for me. But the increase in tickets cost and the decrease in movie quality is a sorta separate issue.

I watched the live action movie Attack on Titan the other day. Wasn't as good as the anime [but it also had a much smaller time frame], but I thought it was pretty interesting. Maybe it's just Americans that have trouble with anime-based live action movies?

Deathstrike

First Post
Fortunately for me, I rarely actually go see movies anymore. I like my Redbox. :) So for me I guess it's more of "Is it worth spending the $1.50 on?" and that opens a lot more movies for me. But the increase in tickets cost and the decrease in movie quality is a sorta separate issue.

I watched the live action movie Attack on Titan the other day. Wasn't as good as the anime [but it also had a much smaller time frame], but I thought it was pretty interesting. Maybe it's just Americans that have trouble with anime-based live action movies?
Yep, that must be it.What do we know anyway? I mean, aside from the fact that we INVENTED comics, AND movies, AND role-playing games, AND obsessive fanboy behavior......and the internet......
Of course, we also invented the HOLLYWOOD studio system, so.....irony.

Also, who is this dude playin' Agent 47 in this new movie? Doesn't look a bit like him. I mean come on! Just because he's bald. ...

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yep, that must be it. What do we know anyway? I mean, aside from the fact that we INVENTED comics, AND movies, AND role-playing games, AND obsessive fanboy behavior......and the internet......
Of course, we also invented the HOLLYWOOD studio system, so.....irony.

Well, we can't get EVERYTHING right, can we? And since everyone is so negative about this live-action based on an anime that perhaps this is one area we AREN'T the best in.

Remove ads