OnePeice Netflix live action

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The comic is in the "final saga" and is more focused on going after the One Piece than I think it's ever been. So it looks like it will happen in, say, five or so years. Right around the corner.

Live action was renewed for a second season, so that's nice. But I have no hopes for them covering the entire series.
Apparently the writer has plotted out 12 seasons worth of material but whether they get that many is anyones guess.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
The comic is in the "final saga" and is more focused on going after the One Piece than I think it's ever been.

That's good. I may have to check out the recent manga. I was a really big fan of the early manga and the animated series (also early on), but after so much narrative drift, it lost me.

journeyman321

Villager
I'm a fan of the anime despite its subpar animation, but I think I'll like the live action better. I can't wait for more episodes of the live action, so I can binge-watch it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Never seen the anime or read the manga but I really enjoyed the live action. Looking forward to season 2. This is what I was hoping to get from Cowboy Bebop...

Remove ads