Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Halford

First Post
Okay, so how does an Eladrin have 2 feats? Multiclass feats are still feats right, and they require you to expends afeat? Seems like an error, but I wanted to be sure after what shall now be nown as "the eke incident"...:blush:

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Okay, so how does an Eladrin have 2 feats? Seems like an error, but I wanted to be sure after what shall now be nown as "the eke incident"...:blush:

I assume this is for Riar'lon. In which case, Toughness is received from the Ranger two weapon fighting style as a bonus feat. PHB 104.

Halford

First Post
Riar'lon is approved, although I made a few suggestions, such as writing up Twin Strike as two powers once for ranged and once for melee. And ideally I would like to see the racial and class features sections filled in.

grislyeye

R.G. Wood
Riar'lon is approved, although I made a few suggestions, such as writing up Twin Strike as two powers once for ranged and once for melee. And ideally I would like to see the racial and class features sections filled in.

Thanks for that Halford, I'll take a look at your suggestions. One thing though is that there aren't any regional benefits for the Isle of the Fey Court yet so I'm not sure what to put in for my character.

Halford

First Post
I have Approved Incarnation, though I like the newer setup this is hardly Walking Dads fault and everything seems to be in order save few a very few monor details like the character being called Implement rather than Incarnation in a couple of power descriptions.

I think thats me for the moment, I'll take a look at some more tomorrow.

Graf

Explorer
I've approved Incarnation, though I made an assumption that sg may correct.

>One thing though is that there aren't any regional benefits for the
>Isle of the Fey Court yet so I'm not sure what to put in for my character.
Halfords working on that for you.
I've "counter proposed" something here. (my version is a bit weaker... sorry...)

While I (and the rest of the judges) are happy to include regional benefits you -can- start from a region without one and receive it later.
In principal they're supposed to be so weak that it doesn't make a big deal whether you have one or not (of course, its a bonus, but it's not supposed to alter your position on the power curve very much).

Or you can switch (the switching is to prevent unfairness... hypothetically if we approve a regional benefit that is just "better" then people who feel slighted have the option of picking it up for their characters).

I think it's appropriate to do ooc divving in certain cases...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I have Approved Incarnation, though I like the newer setup this is hardly Walking Dads fault and everything seems to be in order save few a very few monor details like the character being called Implement rather than Incarnation in a couple of power descriptions.

I think thats me for the moment, I'll take a look at some more tomorrow.
Err... what do you mean, newer setup?

And Incarnation's mine, not WD. Low Wis indeed... :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I've approved Incarnation, though I made an assumption that sg may correct.
Incarnation/Implement and the +1 Dex thing were older versions that creeped it (though Implement is a fine name for an arcane warforged artificer....)

Remove ads