Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Halford

First Post
Hey, umm, whoops? Sorry stonegod! *sigh*

As for the newer setup thing, I am perhaps making unwarrented assumptions, but your template seems to be different to the Quagmire setup I used for my character, and the characters I have reviewed with the same thing appear to be the ones submitted first.

They can also be summed up as the brown and non brown tmplates, I like the non brown one.

On another note I just approved Rurdev for EvolutionKB, the bottom was very odd with equipment in judges comments, despite being typed into the equipment section, etc., so I cut and pasted the relevant sections form anothr sheet and typed in Rurdev's information, you might want to double check it EvolutionKB, but I just cut and pasted the majority of it.

Halford

First Post
Ah, umm, I don't the brown is about as informed a critique as you are going to get from me there. The others are more aesthetically pleasing to my eye, which when all is said and done does not really matter a wit.

Graf

Explorer
Took a minute to approve Callen since Ere13's had him up since the beginning (oh and his use of easy to read templates made approval pretty easy).

Callen still needs one more check.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thanks. As for Alexander's father, well... that's what the hook is for i guess right? :)
I expanded somewhat two or three Imperium gods' entries. Will write more late if it's ok.

Halford

First Post
True it would have been great to avoid all of that work! Curses!

I have added a second approval for Alexander so he is good to go.

I'll take a look a Callen.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks guys, I was waiting to email him in till I was completely satisfied with all the templates (I think I only have one or two more to go). That said, Callen is good to go. Apparently I'm just as bad at math as I've found several errors in making the templates work (like being 1 pt buy short on stats, all defenses off by 1 pt) so its good for me to do them.

Halford

First Post
Well I approved Callen Erekose, so you are good to go!

Bad news = the majority of your saves were wrong.

Good news = both your fort and will saves went up by two. You had your con bonus as 0, so I upped it to 2, and you had forgotten to include you class bonus of +2 to will.

Remove ads