Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Phoenix8008

First Post
It's a shame that the Gith are such high level monsters. I would love to make and run a Gith based adventure, but's it'll be awhile before any of us is even equal to a Gith minion. Oh well, I suppose 'Gith happens'. :lol:

renau1g

First Post
Yeah same as the drow, much too high for this level, although you could always run them using the DMG monster creation guidelines and de-power them to approriate CR1 monsters.

elecgraystone

First Post
Woot! First in game post in the adventure thread!:)

And yeah, I MAY have to make a 'normal' PC to balance out the monsters. LOL but how normal is 'normal' with tieflings and dragonborn? :p

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, that's true. When I saw the first race in the php book i was like o_O wtf? I must confess I expected a half beholder after that.

On the gith topic, it seems Mri'Thas was the most experienced in the armada. That gives me some ideas... *evil PC laugh*

Halford

First Post
Actually it is incredible how easy it is to change up mosters in 4th edition. I have already started stating out lower level monsters that I might like to use, maybe we could start a sticky thread and post them so DMs could use each others creations?

Voda Vosa

First Post
I have some monsters, I could post them if you like. I'm using them in my Path of Enlightenment 4E game. If you want to check it out it's in my signature.

elecgraystone

First Post
For future reference Voda Vosa, Githyanki is one of those nifty words that is both singular and plural. So you say one Githyanki and you also say twenty Githyanki.

Remove ads