[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I have zero skill in making/using maps online. I'm still a paper and pencil only person here. If there's anyone who can help, please let me know how. Next post continues the action.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
TavernBrawl3.jpg

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Assuming that map serves I'll need an image - preferably a smallish one - or just let me know if you'd like me to use a letter for your character, etc. and a position for everyone. If everyone makes it clear which square they end in I'll update at the beginning of each round. The maps an edited version of one from the Wizards site fyi.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Assuming that map serves I'll need an image - preferably a smallish one - or just let me know if you'd like me to use a letter for your character, etc. and a position for everyone. If everyone makes it clear which square they end in I'll update at the beginning of each round. The maps an edited version of one from the Wizards site fyi.

OOC: Can you make a head shot from this picture?
http://diablo3-community.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Diablo_3_Mönch.jpg

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Map Updated]Okay updated the map, in the original post to avoid taking up unnecessary space, let me know if there is a problem with the avatars, positioning, etc. Willow's position is a tad worrying, but she's supposed to be adjacent to Abzieta.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=Map Updated]Okay updated the map, in the original post to avoid taking up unnecessary space, let me know if there is a problem with the avatars, positioning, etc. Willow's position is a tad worrying, but she's supposed to be adjacent to Abzieta.[/sblock]

OOC: Looks good to me. Thanks for the work. :)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC:
Aldern Foxglove, that is excellent! Thank you! We're missing Markam. If you could please add him in, I'll get the ball rolling again.

Same for Alnar. I'll see what can be done mapwise.

Thanks for the RPTools link, but I've tried to get MapTool working before and I'm still clueless. Just gave it another try, got nowhere. That's really my problem; I haven't been able to wrap my head around any mapping software.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Map Updated]
OOC: Map Updated.

Ooops, to late, lol. Just knocked up a kinda generic fighter with helmet on for him, let me know if/when you find a better image and I'll change - can always knock up a big M if it does not suit.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads