[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Posting map again for ease of access. So are we ready to go?[/sblock]
TavernBrawl3.jpg

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I finally have a chance to continue...

[sblock=Alnar]
"Good to hear it," the voice calls back, "The ones who listen break so cleanly."

Maschera continues her walk past the three hulking figures. They let her pass. As they approach, it becomes clear that they are orcs as well.

The orcs draw falchions as they come near.

(OOC: any plans before they're within striking distance?)
[/sblock]

GM:
Initiative list:
Orcs: 1d20=19
Izzik: 16
Willow: 14
Abzienta: 1d20+1=4
Needed for: Markas, Ta-Am-Ath, Nathan

Abzienta looks at Willow. She smells earthy, almost moldy. She responds in Elvish,
[sblock=Elvish]
"You're the one we would not want to hurt, elf-girl-stranger."
[/sblock]

And the orcs leap to action.

The first (at B13) makes a beeline for Markas, drawing his falchion along the way for the strike.

The second (at D13) rushes Ta-Am-Ath, similarly, drawing his own falchion.

The third (at D15) reaches out to grapple Willow.

OOC: Pausing here for everyone to get their initiatives and/or AoO in.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Since I can't see anything happening to change my actions...[/sblock]

Izzik nods thoughtfully and saunters forward slipping past Nathan (F8) with a friendly nod before beginning to chant and wiggle his fingers theatrically.

"Trying to get a bird in the hand is going to earn you a bird in the face tall green and ugly." He calls happily, even as a magnificent eagle appears by the orc attempting to snatch up Willow (E14) and sets about trying to savage the creature with its beak and claws, avian eyes blazing in righteous fury!

[sblock=Eagle]Uses Summoner Summon Monster I ability to summon a Celestial Eagle AC 14 HP 7 - augmented by his Augment Summoning feat - as a standard action. The eagle full attacks the orc trying to grapple Willow smiting evil, dice rolls assume orc is evil if not subtract 1 from any successful damage dealt.[/sblock]

OOC: Talon 1 damage should be 1 higher - assuming the orc is evil - as I forgot to add the +1 to damage from smite evil. Not a bad set of rolls to begin with! 13 damage if orcs AC is 17 or lower, 10 if it is not evil.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I'm guessing that wasn't elvish for 'O.k. then I'll be going'," Markas says as he prepares to engage the orc.

_

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Alnar]
"Good to hear it," the voice calls back, "The ones who listen break so cleanly."

Maschera continues her walk past the three hulking figures. They let her pass. As they approach, it becomes clear that they are orcs as well.

The orcs draw falchions as they come near.

(OOC: any plans before they're within striking distance?)
[/sblock]
[sblock=GM]
*taking this action as soon as I am right near the orc with a bow*
Glad you are so understandable. Alnar says smiling, bringing his hands down and slashing at the orc with his claws.

21 init

Free: unsheath claws.
Standard:Full attack with the claws. Roll.
17 vs AC, 5 damage, 8 vs AC, 3 damage.

[sblock=stats]
11 AC/Touch AC, 12 fort, 11 reflex, 13 will. 9/9 HP.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

Ta subtly changes the grip on his ever present staff. He waits for the orc to approach, reacting just in the moment the creature is ready to strike him. It is a fast and devastating blow with the staff to the monster's head.

[sblock=ooc]

move: grip weapon two handed
Standard: Ready attack for orc coming in reach.
Readied action: Hit AC 18 for 12 damage.

Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp, 1 potion of mage armor.

AC is 19 for the next hour.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Nathan restrains himself, but he's clearly prepared when the orcs start to move. There is a brief glow about the crown of his head as he holds out a hand. Blinding-white fire shoots for from his palm, striking the nearest orc.

OOC: His init is just above the orcs, so I think I'm safe saying he readied his attack against their movement (and thus his attack happens before they've entered melee). Using his heavenly fire bloodline power. It only actually does damage if the creatures are Evil, so a bit of a gamble, but I think odds are pretty good.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Possible Absence]I'm changing ISP tomorrow and may loose connection for a few days. I'll try to update the map before this occurs - once the round is done.

Just in case I am in danger of holding things up Izzik's actions barring serious harm to himself will be...

1.) If eagle survives it full attacks the nearest orc if possible, or flies up and makes a single attack if not. Izzik attempts to daze an orc (dc 15), or if they are all down hurls an acid splash at Abzieta +2 to hit touch 1d3 acid damage.

2.) If eagle is dead Izzik summons another next to the nearest orc, or failing that Abzieta, the full attacks smiting evil.

Same pattern for future rounds - hopelfully this won't be needed, but better safe than sorry, etc.[/sblock]

Remove ads