[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Sorry, IVV. I missed it.

Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

Ta follows behind them, his staff ready in hand.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

[sblock=OOC]Sorry about the mix-up. Since we were to meet the next day, I had it in my head that's what we were cutting to. We'll just call Nathan the slightest bit hungover from the massive feast last night and Kanli can be sure to laugh at him for losing track of time when they return. :) [/sblock]

"Looks like you're off the hook, fellas," Nathan says to the glowing form as Alnar lights up Markas' sword. The form breaks apart again into its constituent light-spheres, which return to the sorcerer. They spin quickly about Nathan, then wink out of existence.

In the glowing sword's light, Nathan turns around to take in the room.

"Some of you more martial types might be better at figuring out what caused the smudge," Nathan says, "I'm wondering what our resident might have been working on." He kneels down to take a look at the papers.

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow scratches her head a moment as everyone spreads out through the house, speculating what might have happened to their prospective employer. "Not here. Went to swamp for dead body thing in mud."

OOC - I was under the impression that we heading over there the next day as well. What good would it be to stand outside the guys house, when we knew he wouldn't be there yet?

And with a +15 mod to perception , you might just want to tell Willow what you want to look for and assist her instead of trying to do it yourselves. :p

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Willow]
Geeze +15 to perception is insane. I wish I had +15 to use magic device. :p[/sblock]
You, druid girl. Go see if you see anything in those papers. Alnar says to Wollow. Take your kitty with you, I don't like the idea of something having claws, besides me that is. he says smiling.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"So someone breaks in," Markas says pointing to the door with his glowing blade.

"Whoever lived here struggled," the sword swings over to the wall and it's smear.

"You know this is a little distracting," Markas says holding up the glowing blade. "And if I get into a fight we will lose all our light as soon as I stick this in someone," He stands lost in thought.

"Maybe, you can make the shield give off some light instead?" he asks Alnar.

Luinnar

First Post
Don't blame me if you get blinded. Alnar says, canceling the spell and touching the shield, which flairs with light.

[sblock=actions]
Cancel light on the sword, use it on the shield.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow gets a sad and scared look on her face as Anlar mentions sifting through the mountains of paperwork. "Um...not read good. Find things and sounds best of all...but not read good." Having found the chink in her armor of perception, the petite druid looks very much like the little girl she is for a few moments.

Perception=27

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
This is Carnemorto's apartments, not Umberto's. Basically, he asked you to check Carnemorto's place while he retrieved the body, and asked for a report at the Dunn Wright Inn tomorrow. I apologize for not making that as clear as possible.
[/sblock]

Nathan and Willow shuffle through the papers strewn about the room. Some are blank, and Willow quickly finds a spilled inkwell staining the patterned rug, and a black raven's quill.

Nathan picks up some sheets and starts reading:

Maschera, my love,

How wonderfully radiant your eyes, like sparking emaralds

Maschera, angel of my heart,

When will you next perform? The opera is dank and cavernous without you. I can only (smudge)

My most wonderful Maschera,

Did you receive my gift? I could not help but see you in the delicacy of the necklece

Alnar heads upstairs. upstairs, the papers continue to scatter, blown about by the wind flowing through the chambers through destroyed shutters. Furniture lays in pieces, and all drawers, desks, chests... all furniture, in fact, have been pulled out, shattered, and tossed around, as if the entire room had been ransacked by some group of very large, brutal people.

Willow, meantime, frowns at the piles of incomplete love letters. She sniffs the air and finds... honeysuckle? She looks around, and realizes that one of the sheets is a little more yellow, a little perfumed. Intrigued, she pulls it out from the bottom of a pile.

The sheet is not made of paper, but a papyrus. An emblem of a blue butterfly adorns the letterhead. And written on the sheet is the elegant cursive script of Elvish.

[sblock=In Elvish]
Carnemorto is at Via Clavata 43, by the Clavata footbridge. Take what you can and get rid of him.
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan picks up some sheets and starts reading:

"Looks like our boy had it bad," Nathan says, flipping through the letters. "An opera singer named Maschera. Jealous lover, maybe?" he conjectures out load.

He turns as one particular letter seems to catch Willow's attention. "Anything special in that one, or more of the same?"

Remove ads