• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Luinnar

First Post
Same kind of thing upstairs. Alnar says as he comes back down. Someone or something was looking for something.

Unless they were just trying to cover up their kidnapping, but than why leave the blood?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"All possibilities should be considered, till we have more proof of what went on here." Markas says letting down his guard a little. "Either someone came here to rob this place and had to do murder to conceal the fact. Or they came here to do murder and made it look like they were after something."

Shaking his head he says with slight mirth in his voice, "And here I thought this was all behind me once I left the guard." He stands sword at the ready and eyes alert.

[sblock=OOC]
letting guard down = no longer Total defense
sword at the ready = ready action to counterattack if attacked [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Anyone found a clue what we can do next? Just report or will we further investigate?"

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"No need for a boat," Markas says finally sheathing his sword. "Still time left in the day why not ask this opera singer a few questions."

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow takes the slip of papyrus and goes back down stairs where Boon is sitting quite contentedly on a cushioned couch with his tongue hanging out. "Says is at ... Va Clawata four three? By bridge for feet?" She seems to be having trouble with the language she is remembering from early childhood. "What get rid of him mean?"

OOC - I totally missed that part of the post :eek:

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Why was the message in this house? Did others left them? Or was the man we are searching for hired to kill someone else?"

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Why was the message in this house? Did others left them? Or was the man we are searching for hired to kill someone else?"

Nathan perks up as Willow reads part of the message. As Ta speculates, Nathan follows the thought. "What does it say is at Clawata?" Nathan says, looking around.

"If we think this belonged to someone sent here to ... " Nathan jerks his thumb in the direction of the bloody mark on the wall--"Then he must have had it with him a while. Willow, do you think Boon would be able to use this to track the owner?"

Remove ads