• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
If the adventure is approved, you're good.

If you intend to explore the meteor or aliens, that's a different matter.

rgordona

Explorer
Not really an answer that I can use and I obviously want to avoid giving out too much detail as it is a major spoiler. I guess the solution is to wait and see if the adventure gets approval and then take the question to the judges doing the approval.

Thanks and sorry that I have been being purposfully unclear.

(I think it is fair to say that I thought my issue was a very minor detail when I designed the adventure but futher thought has sugested that there is a small chance that it could have serious plot consequences.)

Velmont

First Post
Raylis: Look at the first post of teh characer thread. It tell that some power are not allowed. Among them, the Summon power with the Heroic Extra, which your new character have. You'll need to modify that at least.

Rystil Arden

First Post
rgordona said:
Not really an answer that I can use and I obviously want to avoid giving out too much detail as it is a major spoiler. I guess the solution is to wait and see if the adventure gets approval and then take the question to the judges doing the approval.

Thanks and sorry that I have been being purposfully unclear.

(I think it is fair to say that I thought my issue was a very minor detail when I designed the adventure but futher thought has sugested that there is a small chance that it could have serious plot consequences.)
Hmm...interesting. Since you asked for the mission of the Resolutes first off, I'm guessing this might be something like "The Resolutes were secretly started by an evil giant lizard who is manipulating everything so that it can achieve its ultimate goal of eating the Statue of Liberty" (except cooler and less ridiculous, but in the same vein). If so, that is definitely something that needs Judge approval, I believe.

rgordona

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(except cooler and less ridiculous, but in the same vein). If so, that is definitely something that needs Judge approval, I believe.

Cooler than giant lizards, not possible!

I am sure I need Judge approval, (at least I am sure that I ought to need Judge aproval) the question was how to go about seeking it. :>

PS You are going to be very dissapointed. Both on the coolness and ridiculousness fronts.

Salix

First Post
I approved the mission. You only need one more (I think). Send me the idea, and I'll pre-screen that to see if it will need the other judges to look at it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rgordona, I wrote (with contributions from several others) a lot of the creation details of the Resolutes. Going into the politics of what happened would be fine, but actualy adjusting things like why it came about, the charter, etc, are probably big no-nos. It was a compromise to get the Resolutes as they were (Everyone has different ideas of what they want a super hero game to be, this worked well in the open living flow).

If you're talking about potential implications beyond that, e-mail me, and we can discuss them. If it disqualifies me from playing that adventure, so be it, but I'd rather take one for LS than have a potential problem later on.

Salix

First Post
Bront said:
Rgordona, I wrote (with contributions from several others) a lot of the creation details of the Resolutes. Going into the politics of what happened would be fine, but actualy adjusting things like why it came about, the charter, etc, are probably big no-nos. It was a compromise to get the Resolutes as they were (Everyone has different ideas of what they want a super hero game to be, this worked well in the open living flow).

If you're talking about potential implications beyond that, e-mail me, and we can discuss them. If it disqualifies me from playing that adventure, so be it, but I'd rather take one for LS than have a potential problem later on.
Sounds good. Noone knows more about how everything came together than Bront (although I guess Velmont and a few others could argue). I just offered because I wasn't likely to play and could judge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads