• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Though she does have the ability to chain-cast her AoE phantom attack, I was semi-considering spending one of the PP on an Alt for her that gives her at least something physical in case an enemy was immune.

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
Looking at Sierra and the villain I have, I'm looking for bricks, or at least more physical characters. I'd like to give the other players a chance, but if no one else shows interest she's in.
No comment about GM?

Salix

First Post
Bront said:
No comment about GM?
He's in...they have history. If I don't hear from the other players by the weekend Sierra will be there also. I'll have to fit her into the scenario, but sometimes that's what you have to do.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Salix said:
He's in...they have history. If I don't hear from the other players by the weekend Sierra will be there also. I'll have to fit her into the scenario, but sometimes that's what you have to do.
Hmm...Maybe she has a meeting with someone in Philly involving her new job as an actress that she started in the ending I imade up for Sierra in Iridium Con?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...Maybe she has a meeting with someone in Philly involving her new job as an actress that she started in the ending I imade up for Sierra in Iridium Con?
And she's dragging her pet monkey around? :] :uhoh:

Just give me a post numer to start reading from and when to enter, I'll read up on it :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
We could enter together--in which case we should wait for the weekend, I guess. If Sierra enters with her new Teleport ability that I'm adding, I'm thinking of making it not bring others along (though I'm worried about making it cost as much as the others it alts from if I do that) because I don't want to have her Teleporting everyone in the group around and messing up a plot--I just want her to have the Complication of needing to Teleport to TV/movie shootings across the coast sometimes.

Bront

The man with the probe
I need to process GM's new abilities. I've been told he needs to be able to regenerate (The origional GM I based him off of did apparently, or at least the concept did).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I need to process GM's new abilities. I've been told he needs to be able to regenerate (The origional GM I based him off of did apparently, or at least the concept did).
Me too. Each of Sierra's alts is hard to write.

It isn't as crazy as Magus though, my PL 8 guy that I can never finish because of the way his Magic power is booked into a complicated hierarchy so that he can have a few spells up at once and a huge number of choices without spending ridiculously many points.

Salix

First Post
Next weekend at the soonest for GM and Sierra. I'll be bringing them in. If you haven't already don't read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads