• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero4hire

Explorer
Someone said:
It's been a couple weeks since I emailed Hero for hire for character approval, and still nothing.

Someone,

I am sorry no one got to your character. I e-mailed all of the other Judges informing them I was having some health issues and would be unable to fulfill my duties as character judge for a short period of time. On april 29th I forwarded your character (and the others pending approval) to all of the Judges in hopes that you would *not* have to wait to get approved.

I have just looked over your character. I find the concept sound and your math adds up. However, Permanent Powers are not allowed to have Alternate Powers (page 108 Core Rulebook) so you cannot have Corrosion as an AP of Regeneration. You will need to fix that before the character can be approved.

Sorry again for your wait.

Thanks,

H4H

Bront

The man with the probe
Doh, sorry, I missed that. I've been ignoring approval requests because I've still been getting them :(

Salix

First Post
Sorry about that. I'm not really worth that much as far as character approval. Bront, can you fill in for awhile? H4H- Sorry we didn't get everything filled in. I sent an email asking if someone else could do it. I assumed someone else was handling it. My bad. :heh:

Velmont

First Post
It seems we are all sorry :eek:

I had a show to prepare in teh last week, and with my normal job over that, I had little time. Things are getting back to normal presently, I should be able to do more than just judge the game I judge actually.

Someone

Adventurer
hero4hire said:
I have just looked over your character. I find the concept sound and your math adds up. However, Permanent Powers are not allowed to have Alternate Powers (page 108 Core Rulebook) so you cannot have Corrosion as an AP of Regeneration. You will need to fix that before the character can be approved.

Damn, I missed that line. I'll have to rework the concept a bit. Do the "vampiric" power modifier (page 114) work too if you damage an inanimate target?

Sorry again for your wait.

Thanks,

H4H

No problem whatsoever, in fact I may be the one being sorry. Re-reading my last post I sound like I'm in a hurry and you have some kind of contactual obligation. Maybe the LEW crew have spoiled me/us with their lightning approvals.

Salix

First Post
Someone said:
Damn, I missed that line. I'll have to rework the concept a bit. Do the "vampiric" power modifier (page 114) work too if you damage an inanimate target?

No problem whatsoever, in fact I may be the one being sorry. Re-reading my last post I sound like I'm in a hurry and you have some kind of contactual obligation. Maybe the LEW crew have spoiled me/us with their lightning approvals.
LS is a lot less standard in terms of character creation so it takes longer. Especially when players get creative. :D I remember at least one new adventure on the horizon, but I haven't seen it advertised yet. rgordona?

rgordona

Explorer
Yep. I have an adventure ready to go. I was on holiday last week with no internet access so did not want to start and then go into an imediate break. I am currently catching up on everything I missed. Expect a recruiting post shortly. Maybe today but next week certainly.

VioletSamurai

First Post
I sent an email to Hero4Hire, and I'm posting here just to make sure I cover all my bases.

I wanted to get this taken care of ASAP, before the next adventure begins.

I've revised my character very slightly and re-posted her.

I added a couple of alternate powers to her array and moved her skills around a bit.

It occured to me that 1) it would take an obscene amount of points in the array if she just wanted to lift something without messing with it, unless she had a non-damaging AP of magnetic TK, 2) she should have a modicum of scientific knowledge so that she knows what she's looking at and how to manipulate it, and 3) I'm over-paying for her Super-Senses extras - I'm paying as much as it would cost for her to have complete Darkvision and X-Ray Vision, when in fact her's is severely limited.

The revisions are posted on the forum awaiting approval.

Salix

First Post
rgordona said:
Yep. I have an adventure ready to go. I was on holiday last week with no internet access so did not want to start and then go into an imediate break. I am currently catching up on everything I missed. Expect a recruiting post shortly. Maybe today but next week certainly.
Didn't want to push. I'll judge.

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
Sorry about that. I'm not really worth that much as far as character approval. Bront, can you fill in for awhile? H4H- Sorry we didn't get everything filled in. I sent an email asking if someone else could do it. I assumed someone else was handling it. My bad. :heh:
Sorry, I don't have regular e-mail access at work, so I can't get e-mail 4 days a week almost. I've been looking for LS e-mails, not sure I got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads