Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylara

First Post
Anything above a 2-3 trade off is getting to be too much, and I'd be very critical of it. I'd say that +3/-3 should be the maximum.

Velmont

First Post
Suggestion of official character sheet:

CODENAME
Concept/Archetype:
Power Level:

Size:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Nationality:
Ethnicity:

ABILITIES
STR XX(XX) +XX(+XX)
DEX XX(XX) +XX(+XX)
CON XX(XX) +XX(+XX)
INT XX(XX) +XX(+XX)
WIS XX(XX) +XX(+XX)
CHA XX(XX) +XX(+XX)

SAVES
TOUG +XX (+XX) Note
FORT +XX
REF +XX
WILL +XX

MOVEMENT
INIT +XX
SPEED XX
FLIGHT XX

COMBAT
BASE DEF +XX
DEF XX
FLAT-FOOTED XX
BASE ATT +XX

SKILLS
Skill [XX/XX]

LANGUAGES

FEATS
Feat XX

POWERS
Power XX [DESCRIPTORS / Cost: XX]
FR: Name XX
PF: Name XX
EX: Name XX
FL: Name XX

Power XX [DESCRIPTORS / Cost: XX]
FR: Name XX
PF: Name XX
EX: Name XX
FL: Name XX

EQUIPEMENT

COST
abilities [XX]
base att [XX]
base def [XX]
skills [XX]
feats [XX]
powers [XX]
drawbacks [XX]
total [XX]
unspent [XX]

DESCRIPTION

HISTORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legend:
Any XX represent numbers

ATTRIBUTES:
The first number is the enhanced value. The number in () is the innate value. If both are equals, the () can be ignored.

SAVES:
The first number is the enhanced value, sum of all applying. The number in () is the value if you cannot apply all your modifier. The note is the situation where the number in () apply (ex: Flat-Footed, Without device...)

MOVEMENT:
Write down your base movement here, for each type you have. Note, 10 MPH is a base movement of 88 feet.

SKILLS
The first number is the total with all modifier. The second is the number of rank you have in the skill.

POWERS:
DESCRIPTOR: All power have at least one Descriptor, his source Write down all applicable descriptor there.
FR: Free power that come with the basic power (Ex: Alternate Form, Device, Super-Sense...)
PF: Power Feat
EX: Extra
FL: Flaw

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Kylara said:
Anything above a 2-3 trade off is getting to be too much, and I'd be very critical of it. I'd say that +3/-3 should be the maximum.

I was thinking a good trade-off rule would be half power level, so the trade-off would eveolve with the PL.

Velmont

First Post
Done, it was there only to have a nice aligment of the text, as all characters have the same wide in code. It's cool to have everything in the same column.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Velmont said:
Done, it was there only to have a nice aligment of the text, as all characters have the same wide in code. It's cool to have everything in the same column.
Yeah but its hell on scroll mice also. ;) (And there is really no need for it)

Roger

First Post
This is a not-so-hypothetical question.

If I created a first-edition character, would someone help me convert it to 2nd edition? "Help" as in "do it for me"?

Cheers,
Roger

Bront

The man with the probe
Roger said:
This is a not-so-hypothetical question.

If I created a first-edition character, would someone help me convert it to 2nd edition? "Help" as in "do it for me"?

Cheers,
Roger
I'm sure someone can. I don't have either book, my 2nd Ed book is on the way.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Roger said:

I would rather have to type with bamboo shoots under my fingernails but someone else might want to help ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads