• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Well, from what I see, they work perfectly with the default of 40 posts per page. And how many people change that default? ;)

Kylara

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I’m interested to see them but to be honest I see little length and spacing that can be saved with using “code” so I really think your going to be hard pressed to justify the needless scrolling when an Sblock saves the space you wish too. :) (IMHO of course)

Different kind of saving space. I am thinking of saving space when I am actually reading it, since I'll be reading all of them. Using SBlocks doesn't change it for the people who have to read all of them, just for the people who don't have to go in and open and read the sblocks.

Kylara

First Post
This is the one that I much prefer, being one of the people who is going to be going over the sheets.
Code:
Name:
Size:
Str: 10 +0 ()	PowerLevel: 10	XP: 0
Dex: 10 +0 ()	AB: +0
Con: 10 +0 ()	Grapple: +0
Int: 10 +0 ()	Speed: 30'
Wis: 10 +0 ()	Init: +0
Cha: 10 +0 ()

Base	Power	Feat	Total
Defense:	+0	+0	+0	10
Dodge:		+0	Flatfooted: 10

Base	Mod	Feat	Power	Misc	Total
Fort:		0    	+0	+0	+0	+0	+0
Ref:		0    	+0	+0	+0	+0	+0
Will:		0    	+0	+0	+0	+0	+0
Toughness:	0    	+0	+0	+0	+0	+0

Attack			Attack	Damage	Save Type	Type
Unarmed			+X	DC X	Tough		Bruise
Power			+X	DC X	Will		NA

Movement Types:

Feats:

Skill Points: X
Skills			Ranks	Mod	Misc	Total
XXX			0	+0		+0
XXX			0	+0		+0
XXX			0	+0		+0
XXX			0	+0		+0
XXX			0	+0		+0
XXX			0	+0		+0

Languages:
Equipment:
Powers:

Lgt	Med	Hvy	Lift	Push
Max Weight:	66	133	200	400	1000

Velmont

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Well, from what I see, they work perfectly with the default of 40 posts per page. And how many people change that default? ;)

Well, I've changed it will I was in Africa and I had a slow connection. I put it at 20 per page. Still at that as I don't see that annoying anough to go an change it.

Bront

The man with the probe
I like the Code Sheet, particularly because there's less in-sheet formatting, which can be a bit irritating to keep track of in a large sheet. But I think that either will ultimately work.

I don't have a problem with the code block scroll, of course, I'm not too lazy to use the older 'manual' scroll method ;)

Velmont

First Post
I look at that new sheet, and there a few things I would suggest, if we are to keep it with code:

I would forget the Speed as you already have a movement zone.
I would change XP for PP.

DEFENCE
Power? You can't gain defence from power, so just erase it. Showing both dodge bonus and showing the faltfooted total is redundant. I would forget the dodge bonus.

SAVES
Feat colum for saves. Only toughness have feat related to him. Power: only Toughness and Will. I would see more usefull those column:

Base/Mod/Misc/Total/Protection

Put both power and feat in Misc, but show explicitly the Protection rank.

SKILL
Misc? I've not seen any Misc? There is not even synergy bonus in the new game. I would erase that column. (Or there is a possible Misc modifier? If there is one, forget that comment)

POWER
Write down a standard way to show a power. You can use the one on the sheat I wrote. I can garantee it will become a mess to understand everyone writting.

Finally, you'll see you won't have saved that much space when someone will have added his powers.

But there is a few think I like compare to mine:
ATTACK: Good thing to show each type of attack.
WEIGHT: Showing the weight is a good idea.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kylara said:
This is the one that I much prefer, being one of the people who is going to be going over the sheets.

That would drive me batty... In fact I got to ask if we can submit and use are own sheets now.

Can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads