• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
In fact I got to ask if we can submit and use are own sheets now.

Can we?
Obviously I can only speak for Living Enworld, but there, we have approved characters who do not use the standard sheet. That said, I prefer to see the standard sheet as it does save time knowing where to look.

Though those in PbP games outside of LEW with me know that I have another sheet I prefer more. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Yeah, but I avoid games where I have to put it in the DMs format… :F (Of, course, what he does is his own is his own business. ;) )
My only request is that the sheet is readable for me as a GM. I've seen a fairly popular sheet out there that I hate, because it lumps everything into a huge paragraph, and doesn't include most of the usefull info. Of course, it was designed off the Monster stat block...

Like I said, I like both sheets, and have no problems leaving it up to player preference, but it's nice to have a template sheet or two for players.

Kylara

First Post
The sheet needs to be readilyunderstandable to the Character Judges. I'll repeat that, the sheet needs easy to read for the Character judges because they will need to go over each and every one with a calculator to add up all 150pp for each character.

If you are volunteering to do it, the sheets can be whatever you want it to be, otherwise, we should make their job as easy as possible.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kylara said:
If you are volunteering to do it, the sheets can be whatever you want it to be, otherwise, we should make their job as easy as possible.
Without an easy to read sheet your not going to have GMs to run games or even players to even create characters...

Anyhow, I don't see any good coming from farther debate so I’ll just leave the topic be… I can find other games to play in as humoring more than just the GM can be a tedious process and one I’m not really winning to do.

Bront

The man with the probe
Could someone Sticky the Character Thread?

I'll try to get it, and the info thread updated tuesday night/wensday morning with more information and e-mail addresses for character and adventure submision. I've been waiting for a e-mail reply or two from various people.

Velmont

First Post
What should be decided before everything start? I ask that because I feel the enthusiasm slowing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads