Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
hero4hire said:
Sorry about that folks...I blame yahoo though. :]
Ah, I've had my share of problems with Yahoo! -- they shut down my decade-old e-mail account & geocities webpage last Summer, and after months of asking why, they finally responded by telling me they can shut down/deactivate any account that violates their Terms of Service agreement at any time and without notification... but they failed to tell me how I supposedly violaed their ToS.

So I switched to gmail ;)

Raylis

First Post
hero4hire said:
For some reason LS posts are getting dumped into my junk folder.

I reset my settings, hopefully that fixed it.

Fortunately my junk folder still has many submissions, I will get to work this weekend.

Sorry about that folks...I blame yahoo though. :]

I can shoot you a gmail invite if you want, stopped using yahoo for simular reasons.

Victor_Von

First Post
I've submitted my first character for approval-- Mister Scares, the heroic Boogeyman with a pointless Slavic accent.

I noticed the prohibition on Dimensional Travel after I posted him. It's pretty limited in his case, but I understand why it might not be an option. Just say the word and I'll strand the dream among the waking.

Salix

First Post
I have to apologize for not being more helpful with character approval. With my job changing I've been putting in a lot of time at work, followed by a lot of time hanging out with friends here (skiing in Tahoe this weekend :D ).

Velmont

First Post
Come north, the winter finally arrive in Montreal. One month late but it is here and just as it had been here since december.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
So I've heard. I've also heard that they're forecasting snow & sleet for tomorrow morning... which means there's a 99% chance we just get cold rain, and a 1% chance we get a horrendous blizzard.

Victor_Von

First Post
Hey, we got neither! A nice dusting, making roads dangerous in the morning ('cause Carolinians forget that snow exists, then panic when they confront it), but merely kinda pretty this afternoon. I can live with that.

Velmont

First Post
Victor, to answer your question in the Ready Loundge thread: Sure, as soon as you have submitted a character, you can play it in teh ready loundge, but you cannot join a game without the master approval and you cannot gain PP without being approved first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads