• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Sure. Generally, concepts are good enough, the only thing that make approval long is some tweaking needed or teh judge approval who lack some time to do it now. And there is no impact to roleplay something in the Ready Loundge.

Jalinth

First Post
Greetings

Hello all.

I just submitted my first character, and shall now wait patiently for approval :). Jack has definently earned a place in my records as one of the characters that went rather far from where I had origonally planned it. As I said in the submission thread, I'm still not quite sure how I managed to get from a caring healer to a street smart, flying diplo-brick blaster... but I did.

And now to head into the Ready Room!

hero4hire

Explorer
Okay after a month of trials, tribulations, and slacking (bad Judge!)
I have reviewed about a dozen submissions last night.

Thats what I get though for being a month behind!! :)

Raylis

First Post
Living Supers Judge said:
Any judges who have run a completed adventure, please E-mail Bront with a Timeline so the Timeline thread can be updated.

Speaking of timeline...what month/time of year is it currently in the LS 'verse?

Jalinth

First Post
I'm hoping that my approval will come through soon. I'm looking forward to getting into a game, and with luck I'll be able to start in with this one.

hero4hire

Explorer
Salix said:
You might to cap it at six. You'll have a hard time keeping the action brisk otherwise.

Well there definitely are a host of new approved characters, others are extremely close to approval. Your Character Judge has been working overtime making up for his month of woe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads