• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lizard Bewbs?

Aria Silverhands

First Post
Yeah, the dragonborn look like POODOO! Actually, nearly all the artwork in the PHB looks like amateur crap from noob artists doing commmisions from some no-name website. WotC could have gotten a better selection of artists by surfing deviantart than wherever they drummed up these scrub hacks.

Boarstorm

First Post
Aria Silverhands said:
Yeah, the dragonborn look like POODOO! Actually, nearly all the artwork in the PHB looks like amateur crap from noob artists doing commmisions from some no-name website. WotC could have gotten a better selection of artists by surfing deviantart than wherever they drummed up these scrub hacks.

Now, now. Don't hold back. How do you really feel?

Knightlord

First Post
Aria Silverhands said:

So, I assume you have the books then or have seen them through some other source?

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Mort_Q said:
Why re-breasted!?

The preview artwork for the dragonborn female had her wearing a breastplate that defintely looked like it doubled as a bra. This brought much uproar about dragonboobs. A later release of the same art had the breastplate photoshopped out to make it look more like large pecks.

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
Some of the art is pretty good, but I have to agree that the dragonborn look bad, and I don't think it's an artist thing. It just looks badly designed, both in lizard jugs and in the "HORNS = HAIR, THIS IS TOTALLY AN AWESOME IDEA" factor. There's other nitpicks, but these two strike me as being above and beyond just bad.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads