• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lizardfolk

Drindin

First Post
In the rotunda: Yay or nay? I ask because Lizardfolk are not typically evil (though many are cannibals). So, just a quick yay-or-nay would be appreciated.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Seeing as how I'm still working on the revamp, I don't see a problem with lizardfolk.

*however* the CoC will apply to anyone and everyone who does play a lizardfolk.

Evil isnt the issue, of course there are evil people/creatures in any city, if you can comfortably play an evil character and remain within the CoC then by all means of course you may.

If cannibalism becomes a roleplaying issue, it would need to be taken I think to the fighting pit, I doubt the intended victim would want to be eaten,or go easily and definately keep discretion in mind in reguards to violence, etc.

They certainly wouldn't be a commonplace race within the city, but I don't think it'd be unheard of to see one. Keep in mind, People may not react kindly to seeing a lizardfolk.

Nash

Remove ads