• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Locdonan

Kipcha

First Post
A young woman steps out of the shadows near the boards, tacking a piece of parchment with a smirk. The message in blue ink reads:

Locdonan,

Seems like you keep your pack on a loose leash... I have the one named Ryvan... the poor mutt... probably won't last long too... it looks like the 'rabbit' is ahead of you on this one.

The note is left unsigned. After a moment of eyeing the tavern, the woman disappears into the shadows.

Last edited:

warmage

First Post
blood drinker kipcha

it seems your arrogance is both foolhardy and falsely grounded but nonetheless, the boy will be returned...by blood and sweat one of us will fall to the other

Thunderblade Warhammer

Kipcha

First Post
A young woman steps out of the shadows, eyeing the boards. She looks to a note under her own and supresses a chuckle she retieves a quill and a piece of parchment which she begins to scribble on.

Thunderblade... the other fool that fell for my trick if I am correct? Be careful of your words and idle threats... I might just take that offer of yours... though you may not wake up after that. An advice... keep out of something that is not your concern...

Locdonan, You have made a mistake in your actions... it would do well if you prepare yourself for any... sudden loss...

She tacks it on the boards, over the previous one and disappears into the shadows.

Last edited:

The Wanderer

First Post
When the night becomes forever...

You have taken the young boy who had little to nothing to do with this war. You and I, vampire, had tricked one another. Both making false oaths. But I shall make another: Come the next rising of the Red Moon, prepare for something unlike anything you have ever seen in my kind.
I will find the boy and I shall bring him back. Truth be told, I swear this upon the Red Moon and when the night becomes forever...

-Locdonan

Babylon Logos

First Post
*a young Elf wanders to the corkboards. She looks over each post, her eyes stopping on the above. She shakes her head as she reads down each reply. She grabs up a pen, and parchment, scralling her own remarks.*

Here is an idea. I'll even be kind and set it out in small parts easy enough to digest.

1. Shut the hells up. You're saying the same words over and over.

2. Stop being little prissy pansies. Captive this, captive that. Again, it's the same over and over again.

3. Just get your arses out and beat the unholy hell out of each other, and make a quick resolution to your conflicts.

4. Save me the money on stakes. Make sure at least one of you doesn't stand back up. Tie them up until daybreak, play pin the tail on the wolf with silver stakes. I really don't care.

Annoyedly Your's,
Babylon Logos, the Discourse of the First,
Slayer

*The elf tacks her response up, walking off.*

Stephanie

First Post
Oh please

*A dark, hooded figure walks up to the board and shakes her head as she reads several notes she then removes a piece of parchment and pen from her cloak pocket on the note she writes*

Locdonan you truley are a fool. I nearly defeated you once if it were not for how pitiful you looked covered in mostly your own blood. Come for the boy please, I do need a challenge so it may be best for you to send another in your place. Do not underestimate me dog for underestimating your opponent is the worst mistake one can make.Though however anytime you feel the need to no longer survive feel free to let me know I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sincerely,
The Shadow Walker

*The note is then tacked up by what looks like a sharpened tooth though it cannot be easily determined*

warmage

First Post
an exchange

perhaps you would be more interested in arranging and exchange...me for the boy. no tricks, no magics...i have only myself to offer and nothing more, except maybe pain and sorrow...this is a fair exchange i think, at least in my eyes it is..think about it.

Thunderblade Warhammer

Kipcha

First Post
The young woman steps out fo the shadows, making her way towards the boards. She chuckles to herself as she reads the posted notes. She retrieves a quill and a piece of parchment from her pack as she begins to write in blue ink.

Thunderblade... I believe you are mistaken for I remember having no 'first' round with you... all I recall is your interferance between business that is not even of your concern to begin with. I am not interested in arranging whatever sort of deal with you... once again... this is not of your concern... it would be best if you mind your own business...

Locdonan... Nothing to do with this war? He is a lycan is he not... and I believe that you would do the same to my kind given the chance. And it may seem that way... the little precaution I took was a right choice after all... I will be waiting when that time comes. And you may search all you wish... bring the rest of your pack along and sniff the planes... for that will not do you any good. Your oaths are of no use to me any longer mutt... bombard me with threats if you will... though I ask you this... do you think this will keep the boy alive?

She tacks the note infront of the others, pausing as she sneers at a note before before disappearing back into the shadows.

Katie

First Post
No

*A young girl looks up to the board and blinks rapidly upon seeing a certain note tacked up. She then proceeds to write upon a piece of parchment*

Uncle Thunder please don't do that. Too many people care about you.

*She tacks the short note up near Thunder's note and quickly walks away*

Remove ads