• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lodoss Elves

Taboo

First Post
poison elves

ahh shucks you posted it first...
love the ears in P.E. on occassion you will see an Elf here or there that is missing part of an ear and Lusipher almost gets his cut off a couple times.

Lodoss Elves rock and I am very much looking forward to Warcraft!

Aren't Halflings..."Festively Plump?!":eek:

Sejs

First Post
Aren't Halflings..."Festively Plump?!"

Depends on wither you considder a race that are all living, walking, talking Bags of Devouring for the Halfling Gods to be 'festive'.

^_^

Angcuru

First Post
I bet some elves have special Mithril fittings they put over their ears to convert them to knives.

Picture the party's cutsy elven girly prancing up to someone, and rests her head against their shoulder, sticking her ear into their jugular vein, stepping away, and watching the blood flow.

Aaaactually.... that would be more of a Dark Elf tactic than anything else.:D

Last edited:

Grendel

First Post
or you could say: "hmm ears, are they like donkey ears, or bloodhound ears, or maybe like elephant ears... well i guess it doesn't matter, hear (get it) comes the Attack of Oppertunity vs. an unarmed strike..."

And when the character is dead and their freakish ears are curling up (like the toes of the wicked which of the east), you can tell you players that ears are not an effective weapon.

Sejs

First Post
What about those little medeusa snake-hair chain thingies from Savage Species? They could use those on their ears, right? Oh man, what were they called again?

Oh that's right, the WORST IDEA FOR A WEAPON EVER.
Don't know how I forgot that one.

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
Sejs said:

Heh, I actually perfer the big anime-styled elf ears, myself. I could never stand the 'Oh they can't tell I'm an elf because I have my hood up' crap.

I likes my elves easily identifiable as such. And that means wispy, ephemeral.. well.. elfin body structure, and long pointy ears, heh. Least in my book.

^_^

MeepoTheMighty said:

Amen to that. And halflings are fat, damn it.

I second the motion!

Gez

First Post
"Elven ears deal double damage when used from the back of a charging mount. Elven ears have reach. You can strike an opponent 10 feet away with them when using them as piercing weapons, and adjacent foes when using them as slashing weapons. If you use a ready action to set your ears against a charge, you deal double damage if you score a hit if you score a hit against a charging character. Elven ears used in this fashion are considered piercing."

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I am for the long pointy ears, that way you can tell an elf is an elf from far away. :)

It also helps with reception on the old tv. :)

It also given you someting to hang their heads by. :)

Robbert Raets

Explorer
1699903_B_tn.jpg

I can't believe I keep doing this. Damn you, Dextra!!

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
There's a shiny new home for this thread in Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books, Movies & TV.
So let's go! :)

Remove ads